new girl

In a black taxi inside sits a girl long golden locks of hair long past her knees with forest green eyes that can reflect ones soul that looks directly at them.She has a thick body very tall she is as tall as Ayato sakamaki her flawless skin glowing as it was gently touched by the rays of the sun making her look like a angel infront of a blinding light of heaven.She was wearing a sunflowers dress that was black on top and white on the bottom with sunflowers on it.

She was wearing a sunflowers dress that was black on top and white on the bottom with sunflowers on it

Yurina's POV

Flashback
"Yurina it is now time for you to go join your sister at the sakamaki mansion we don't know why and why now and not before but they said it was about time for you to came" said miss Linda one of the nuns of the church "is the more you could tell me perhaps. I have not heard from my sister in so long I tried to contact her but nothing" I said a bit worried.

"I'm afraid not my dear that is all that I know that's all I was told but you must prepare to leave tomorrow go pack and get a good night's sleep"she instructed my curiosity continues to deepen as I hear more about where my sister was all this time and now I get to find more about this mysterious mansion that my sister was sent a couple of months ago interesting"I thought out loud to myself I went to do what I was told the next day a black taxi was standing in front of the church I said goodbye to everyone. the church disappeared from a black dot to nothing but the road.

Flashback over

(Start music)
I was drawn out of my thoughts that I realised that the taxi was taken to stop the taxi driver got out and help me with my luggage which was very kind of him I thanked him he drove off in the distance.  I picked up my luggage and went to the door I had a strange feeling about this place pain no escape from what lies within this mansion stronger faster unnatural beings run don't go in for you never leave again.

These walls could tell a story of what lies within this mension these were the warnings they gave me but yet I must find my sister so I went in ignoring the warnings that I was getting. The more I got closer to this mension the darker the aurora Rose I could feel negative energy surrounding the mysterious mansion. I can feel it the unnatural beings waiting for me in there and all I have to do is go in but the will be no turning back but my mind was made up I must find yui. I knocked on the big Oak doors I was gonna do it the third time but It' was opened by a boy with glasses raven like dark purple hair and red eyes he seems to be wearing some sort of school uniform very familiar the school uniform she thought to herself.

"Hello"I greeted the boy with glasses it would seem that he was a gentleman or some sort"hello miss"he asked me"komori, Yurina komori it wonderful to meet you your one on the sakamaki brothers correct "I said to him then a smirk appeard on his face he adjusted his glasses and said"Your quite different from your sister miss yurina come in the others are in the living room waiting to meet you" as I came in with my things the butler appeared and took them he disappeared as soon as he appeared "Follow me miss yurina " he said holding out a hand I took it and walk along side with him.

We arrived at to large doors he opened them and let me go in first I got in and I saw five other boys and Yui my older sister next thing I know I tumble backwards Yui a had jump and hug me. I mentally slap my self because I saw it coming but didn't see it coming I was wrapped up in my thoughts once again." Yui my dear older sister it is wonderful to see you but you are cutting off my oxygen would you kindly let go of me please"she kept a straight face but inside was the complete opposite she was a complete wreak.

Yui let me go and apologies next I knew someone took my hand gently and examine my skin their cold ice hands brushing my own hand."hello " he said it was a boy holding an adorable teddy bear with an eye patch he had purple hair and purple eyes too and rings around his eyes looking like he has not slept in days a curious smile as he stared into my eyes."hi there what are you names"I said gently as I looked at him and his friend but he's holding tightly I could tell he has a lot of sentimental value to him and probably is his only friend a company and that makes him feel safe that I'm just saying I know that feeling all so well."my name is Kanato and this is teddy he say hi"he said holding the teddy bear to my face I smiled and waved at the bear playing along with it it makes him happy so I'll just have to deal with it.

I sat down then Kanato sat next to me he was so cute "now tell us about your self miss yurina" said reiji as he sat on a arm chair "oh alright well I love reading, roses cute things I ruffle kanato's hair I'm very athletic I love baking and games"I said my attention still directed towards kanato "Oi are we sure this is pancakes little sister I mean look at her she has two great big watermelons and pancake is well a pancake" said a boy with red hair who's smirking and looking at my breasts every time when I talk to someone sometimes I just catch them looks at my breast it's annoying but I do have big breast people sometimes find it hard to believe that I'm younger than my sister or were actually related the only thing we have in common is blonde hair.

*Sigh*

''Ayato do not say such things you making her feel uncomfortable"said the boy with blonde hair and sapphire blue eyes in a lazy but pissed off tone "no it's quite alright believe it or not but I'm used to it"I said I clearly did not want them to start arguing or something they introduce themselves to me and then the boy with glasses who I know is now Reiji heads over to show me to my new room so I can rest for a bit it has been a long trip and a long day for me. "Come along now miss Yurina I'll show you your bedroom" just like before he held out his hand like a gentleman that he is I have a soft spot for gentlemen and my heart they make my heart pound as if I'm running in a marathon."thank you Reiji " I said and took his hand as he let me up the stairs but for some reason as I was walking with him I heard whistles. " watermelons I like how your dress is tight around all the right places around your nice body" said the boy with red hair who's name is Ayato "excuse me what do you mean by that"I asked really confused was I being pranked or something I'm very confused but the look on Reiji's face says otherwise.

"Ayato do not say such things to a lady with class such as miss yurina"said Reiji while giving his younger brother I glare as if it could kill anything that is alive. Ayato and the rest just keep staring at the girl as she walked up the stairs with Reiji.
"Reiji kun may I ask you what they were talking about"I ask I really wanted to know what was all that about but unfortunately Reiji kun did not answer me he just turned away and said "do not worry about them or what they said just ignore them"I signed and agreed we arrived at my bedroom it was quite beautiful a nice purple room I love it.

"It's beautiful thank you so much"I said to Reiji he gave me the same smirk and said "you're welcome I'll leave you to it " after that he disappeared I saw my luggage and started unpacking after I finished unpacking I rested my head on the bed nex...

"It's beautiful thank you so much"I said to Reiji he gave me the same smirk and said "you're welcome I'll leave you to it " after that he disappeared I saw my luggage and started unpacking after I finished unpacking I rested my head on the bed next thing I know I was drifting deeper to sleep but yet something or someone feels like is watching me but I was too tired to figure it out I went to sleep and that was my last thought.