king of vimpires or ketchup king ?

It's been days yurina was still recovering from that day even though she heal the whole in her stomach her body kept trying it when the sword was in her stomach draining touch energy. It takes a week for her to be atleast normal again.

The strangest thing is that Karl Heinz's had send a letter saying he be coming for dinner and to meet the brides of his sons.

"Oh great the old man is coming"said subaru "and we just got rid of our dear old uncle"said laito "correction yurina and you"said kanato "speaking of my lady I should check on her"he said and teleported to her she was in bed wearing a purple nightgown.

Yurina got up and hugged him "Reiji San how are you"he hugged her back and said "I'm well it's just that our father is coming for dinner any moment now-"he was interrupted by subaru yelling they walk down to see him.

"Ah Reiji there you are and who is this"he said eyeing her "um my name is yurina komori sir "he smiled ''please my dear call me Karl Heinz"he appeared next to her and kissed her hand "my,my I did not know you where this beautiful I should have kept you for my self"the last part he whispered in her ear making her shiver. Ayato got pissed "Oi hands off you PERVERT EVEN LAITO IS BETTER THEN YOU" Laito turned to him"one that was the nicest thing you've said to me so far two you insult me by comparing me to him "he said with glowing green eyes.

"Now,now my son's  you do have two sacrifices say give me this one"yurina looked horrified as if she wanted to cry ,slap him or run away "no we will not father"said Reiji as he took her a put her behind him she sighed if relief.

"It was only a suggestion and I do believe you care for this ravishing but delicate flower "they nodded but with  dumb founded faces "why don't we let her decide "they all look at yurina"no thank you I'm ok here with them"

He smirked"as you wish "

Time skip _____________________________________________

After dinner she was still uneasy from what Karl Heinz said as he was about to leave he gave her a bouquet of roses

"Oh thank you"she took the roses "red rose represents love quite funny isn't it a beautiful red colour represents love passion for eternity"she smiled awkwardly backed away "well it was great meeting you bye ketchup King"said Yui then the pull yur...

"Oh thank you"she took the roses "red rose represents love quite funny isn't it a beautiful red colour represents love passion for eternity"she smiled awkwardly backed away "well it was great meeting you bye ketchup King"said Yui then the pull yurina in a shut the door"wait did that mortal call me.. oh never mind my yurina she's perfect I may feel bad when win her heart and she leaves my son's then again I'll have her by my side she will be my queen now to win her over. it will be easy with my charms soon she'll be mine"he thought as he left.

Yurina wen to her room and drowned her self in her pillow"you ok" she turn to see laito she went back to her pillow then move closer to laito"I know that was weird " she got up"yeah you father is "
She trailed of "trying to seduces you he is don't worry. It will pass "she sighed"I hope so laito"