One

A/N: Yes, there are a lot of 18+ things moving forward and yes I would encourage you to not be beside your mom or your dad or your teacher or your pastor. Every chapter (yes EVERY single chapter) contains a spicy scene. If that makes you uncomfortable then please do not read this story. You will be constantly skipping through it. You have been warned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Fuck me," Peter breathed out, leaning his head back to fit perfectly on Ryan's shoulder.

"If that's what you want then-"

"It is," Peter said knowing that he sounded a little too excited but he didn't care when his eyes met Ryan's when he spun around. "It is what I want," he repeated, wrapping his arms around Ryan's neck.

The dominant male smirked even more while he got a tighter grip on Peter's waist. No more words were said once their lips crashed together and without a second wasted Ryan's tongue was in Peter's mouth. His hands slipped underneath Peter's shirt which eventually was taken off and thrown to the ground. Ryan picked Peter up off the ground and then Peter wrapped his legs around the male's waist as they made their way to the bedroom. Ryan let Peter fall back on the bed while he looked into his daring eyes as he closed the door behind him.

He took his shirt off and then dropped it on the ground before crawling on top of Peter, kissing his way up to his neck where he left a love bite. Their lips met again but left once again when Peter rolled over to get on top of Ryan. He was lost in his eyes while he teased him, slowly pulling the drawstring on his sweatpants.

Once he got it undone he got a grip on his pants and his boxers, pulling them down when Ryan lifted his hips so Peter could do so easily. Peter ran his hands all along Ryan's six-pack while he went down on him. Ryan let out a groan when he felt the warmth of Peter's mouth around his cock. He gripped his hair, bobbing his head up and down eventually just wanting to hear him gag when he couldn't take it anymore. The both of them let out a sigh together before Peter continued to go down on him.

After a while, Peter's briefs and pants were off so Ryan could prepare him for what was to come. He ate him out, swirling his tongue in his hole and sticking one finger in to get a moan from Peter before sticking a second one, getting another, and a much louder moan right after. Peter whimpered at the enjoyable feeling, gripping the sheets and flipping his head back while he swore under his breath. And it was when their eyes met again that Ryan asked him, "Are you ready?"

.....................

When Peter rolled over in his bed the next day he stretched his arm but opened his eyes when he felt the sheet in his hand. He sat up in his bed, looking around his room only to see no trace of Ryan's things. He grabbed his phone off his nightstand and when he turned it on he saw that he only had one message which was from Ryan. He unlocked his phone and he saw there was a video attached to it. He felt his body tense up wondering what video could he have sent at six in the morning. But when he read the text message:

Ryan: Last night was fun...

Then he saw the video he played and the sound of Peter moaning while the other male thrust inside him, groaning as well he closed the video and immediately began to text him back.

Peter: Delete the video now!

And as quick as he sent the message Ryan had read it and was already texting him back.

Ryan: Good morning to you too.

Peter: Delete it!

Ryan: Why would I do something like that...

Peter gave up on texting and decided to call him instead. There were two rings and then a voice.

"Perfect, you know I hate texting," Ryan said in a tired voice.

"How could you do that to me," Peter was raging at the thought that something like this would cross Ryan's mind.

"Babe relax, it's not going anywhere."

"Don't fucking call me that and don't tell me to relax!"

"Sorry," Ryan said but Peter could tell he was bullshitting before he added, "Can you relax?"

"I just want you to delete the video, Ryan," Peter said through gritted teeth.

Ryan clicked his tongue. "No can do."

"Why-"

"You wanna know why I recorded us having sex?" Ryan interrupted, not caring about what else was going to come out of Peter's mouth. "It's just to get back at you."

"What are you talking about?"

"Last summer at camp when you and the girls thought it would be so funny to take my clothes after going skinny dipping. Does that ring a bell?"

"That wasn't my fault."

"Oh but it was," Ryan stated. "See you had the choice to not go along with it but you were so determined to 'fit in' that you did anything to get people to like you. But I still forgave you because after that everyone at school wanted to sleep with me after seeing my package. Thank you for that."

"So if you forgave me then delete the fucking video."

"Now where's the fun in that." Ryan chuckled which only made Peter more irritated.

"What the fuck do you want!"

It went silent. So silent that Peter thought that Ryan hung up. Then he heard a breath and what was said after that left Peter speechless.

"You."

* * *

The story will continue on January 2, 2024! Keep it in your reading list so you don't miss it. 🫵🏽