🌏 Unspoken Frustration 💢

Start from the beginning

Moon gave a small, yet reassuring nod. His body still hurt and ached, but it wasn't as bad as before.

"Earth?" Moons small hand tugged at his sleeve.

Earth gave a small hum, leaning against the wall and sighing deeply.

"Can you smile? For me?" He whispered under his breath, looking at the floor in doubt.

Lately, Earth had become more distant with neighboring and afar planets in the solar system, even becoming remote with his own Moon.

And of course, this led to many frowns and confusion.

Especially a certain hot-headed, red planet.

Out of all the candidates to be worried about Earth the most, Moon would've never guessed it would be the planet of war himself.

Many hypothesis to Mars's sudden affection, and Earths strange behavior have been made amongst the planets of the solar system. None were predicted, or confirmed to be correct, however. (R hy)

So they've resorted to the only answer they currently have right now, give the issue some time.

"..smile?" Earth repeated, his voice barely audible.

Moon nudged him softly. "yeah,- y'know, like curving your lips and-"

Earth stopped him mid-sentence "I know what a smile is, I'm just.." he thought carefully, picking his next set of words with caution. "..why?"

...

Why?

Moon blinked multiple times, still processing his simple question of a singular word.

"Because!" he started, his anxiety starting to get the best of him. " ..I-I don't like to witness you in such a state, Earth!.."

Earth tilted his head downward to visibly glance at Moon before frowning and looking back up at the dim light of stars in the far off universe.

"..I can't.", Earth murmured under his breath.

This time, it was Moons turn to frown.

"..What?"

"I said I can't. I just.. it won't.. feel right, Luna." Earth spoke a bit clearer and louder this time to make his point clear.

Moon sighed, shaking his head. "I-i..." His eyes started to water. "..o-okay, i won't force you.."

His lower lip quivered as he witnessed Earths state, carefully examining his pale and unusually.. skinny body.

Celestial bodies don't necessarily need to eat often like Earths humans, but they do need occasional meals like tiny meteors or very small asteroids.

Take a blackhole for example, they rely on wandering celestial objects around them to eat. That's why most celestial bodies are shoken up at the idea of even getting near a blackhole.

Everyone in the solar system had a healthy diet and eating habit, paired alongside a good relation with food, all except for a certain navy planet, however.

Earth used to eat normally, he would be careful to not overdo the meteors for his and his earthlings safety, but now, he's just not eating anything at all.

It's fine if planets go a few weeks without consuming something, but Earth has overcome months without some proper nutrients by now.

Not to mention, if a celestial body undergoes many months without eating, they can get severely ill, sometimes even causing eternal rest.