Star Tipping - POLY - GN!Reader

You felt Ness' arms wrap around you from behind as you prepared some sandwiches, sliding them into bags for the cooler. Humming, you leaned back into him, "Did you remember to pack the big blankets?"

"Of course-" You could feel his smile as he kissed your cheek. You'd been planning this for a while, waiting for the perfect weather conditions and time off. It was a Friday, the two of you were off for the day and Mike had a shorter shift. Plenty of time to get some sleep in before you went out for a late-night activity.

You glanced at the clock, clipping the cooler shut. "We're gonna have to pick up Abby in a little while."

He hummed, kissing your neck and burying his face in your shoulder. "Just a little longer."

You sighed playfully, turning around in his arms before wrapping yours around his neck, smiling fondly. "Mike will be home soon, you can be a cuddle-bug then."

"What if I want to cuddle you too?" He smiled, giving you his best puppy eyes.

"After I pick up Abby from school. If we go now I know I'll fall asleep and be late." His smile widened before he gently pulled you in for a kiss, hand cupping your jaw as you ran your fingers through his hair.

You missed the sound of the door opening and closing, but not the thump of Mike dropping his bag, which made you jump away from Ness and bump into the counter. He looked between the two of you through the doorway, a teasing smile pulling at his lips. "Seems like I'm missing out-"

You snorted softly, "Actually, Ness was just talking about how much he wanted to cuddle-"

"With both of you-" Ness quickly added, "But one of us has to go pick up Abby and you need to take a nap." He kissed your cheek before making his way to Mike, grabbing one of his hands and pulling him towards his bedroom for emphasis.

Amused confusion settled on Mike's face, eyes darting between you and Ness. "As much as I'd love a nap, why-"

"It's a surprise!" Ness chirped, cutting Mike off by pecking him on the lips, grin turning a little mischievous. "And you'll want to be well rested so you don't fall asleep during it. Now, c'mon."

You laughed softly as Ness basically dragged Mike to his room, their soft conversation fading as they went further down the hallway.

You picked up Abby a couple hours later after making sure the trunk was as fully packed as it could be, listening to her talk you through her day as you drove back. "Where's Mike? I thought he was gonna be home early today."

"He's taking a nap," you hummed, turning onto your street. "Ness and I forced him to since we're going on a little trip tonight." You smiled at her in the rear-view mirror, watching her face light up.

"All of us?"

"Mhm." You tapped the wheel with your thumbs. "So maybe you'll want to get some rest too. Wouldn't you want to fall asleep, now would we?"

She shook her head, grinning.

After you'd gotten Abby situated, assuring her she could come get you if she needed something, you walked back down the hall to Mike's room, knocking on the door gently. You heard faint shuffling before Ness' muffled voice answered, "Come in." Upon opening the door, you immediately saw Mike's back, presumably curled into Ness who was propped up on one of his elbows and smiling at you. "Hey hon."

You hummed, changing into something more comfortable before making your way to the bed after closing the door. Ness respectfully looked away until you climbed into bed on the other side of Mike, immediately leaning over and kissing your forehead. Sighing softly, you settled into the blankets, rubbing Mike's shoulder gently as he shifted between you. "How long did it take him to fall asleep?"