Into the mysterious paths!

Start from the beginning

After arriving at the piramids..

"So is everyone ready?",Baki whispered and all of you nodded.The guards weren't far,they all had flashlights and were roaming around the pyramid.Thankfully none of them were near the pit but the problem with the lights above you,still remained.

Retsu->"I will go distract them".

Katsumi->"Be careful.I will signal you if Y/n manages to get inside".

Retsu ran torwards the guards,but kept a little distance, before throwing a rock on the sand.The noise attracted the guards attention and without hesitating they went to see what was going on.Retsu winked at you and you all ran to find the pit.

"Now where was it...", Baki said as he moved his flashlight around on the sand."Aha!There it is!"

"It's so dark in there!",you shivered in fear as you clung on Oliva's arm.

"It's going to be okay Y/n! Without you we won't be able to get inside!",Oliva comforted you patting your shoulder to calm you down.

"Yeah,we are counting on you", Hanayama smiled."Here,let me help you get down".

After Hanayama helped you get down in the pit,with the flashlights help you saw the small opening.At first you hesitated to go inside because there was still plenty of water inside,but you had to do it!,your team was counting on you!

Taking a deep breath,you got on all fours and crawled inside.The more you moved deeper into the path,the more difficult it became to breathe.The water seemed to increase too.The path had many twists and turns making it more and more difficult for you to move around,your ass was getting stuck everywhere!

"Oh God!,when does this end!Who knows what this water could contain! COULD THERE BE ANY INSECTS HERE?",you panicked,and at that same moment you felt something bite into your leg.

"AHH!WATER SNAKE!!",you screamed in pain but the others didn't seem to hear you.You were too deep inside the path,far away from the surface.As you tried to turn back to get back to the others,your ass bumped into something like a brick on the wall.Well more like..a secret button!You heard a noise and before you could turn around to see what is was,the ground opened and you fell inside with all the water.

On the other hand,the others in the surface saw the water being sucked into the small opening.They then heard a loud sound,followed by screams.

(("HELP!!"))

Yujiro->"Shit it's Y/n".

Katsumi->"What do we do!We have to help her!"

"Look!The opening!",Hanayama pointed at it,it had now elargened, enough for them to walk through with ease.Katsumi signaled Retsu to come and they all ran inside the path.They stopped at their tracks when they saw a hole on the ground.

"Something tells me that Y/n fell in there", Yujiro said before jumping right in.The others did the same without any hesitation.

It wasn't exactly a hole,after falling for a while they fell on something that seemed like a slide.A while passed until they reached its end.

Katsumi->"Woah!Where...are we...?"

Baki->"How many meters did we fall down?"

"The most important thing now is to find Y/n!",Hanayama said as he looked around in the dark with his flashlight.He heard some whines in the distance and walked towards them.Not far away,there you were,tuck sitting and holding your wound.After you fell on the slide,you had lost your flashlight and you had to stay in the dark alone for a while until the others arrived.