Pareho naman, pero bakit?

By gurlxmilo

=======

Disclaimer

The story you are about to read is a product of the author's imagination or her personal experiences. Names, characters, schools, places, sports, courses, jobs, events, and situations are all fictional. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or to actual events is purely coincidental.

The views and opinions expressed in this book are solely those of the author's imagination. This book is intended for entertainment purposes only. Reader discretion is advised.

=======

Warning

The author looks innocent and modest, but I'm not like that, especially in the content of my stories. So if you are not a fan of this genre, you are free to leave and find another story to read that you will like more. I won't force you to read this.

This book contains content that may not be suitable for all readers. It includes themes, situations, or language that have bad words, vulgar words, and R18 scenes that some may find disturbing or offensive. Reader discretion is advised.

=======

Author note's

Hello, dear readers!

I hope you will support me in this story from the start and until the end. Thank you for giving me a chance to read this story. I'm not good at writing stories but I hope you like it and I'm thrilled to share it with you.

I hope you find joy, excitement, and thrilled in this story. Your feedback and support mean a lot to me. Feel free to leave comments, share your thoughts, and connect with me. If you see or read anything in the story with wrong grammar and typos, please be patient. I will edit this when I finish this story.

Enjoy reading, and thank you for being part of this!

With gratitude, Sabirinay.

=======

Started: November 9, 2023
Ended: June 10, 2024