Chapter 2

Note

• Disclaimer: 백작가의 망나니가 되었다 - 유려한 | Lout of Count's Family | Trash of the Count's Family does not belong to me but Yulyeohan. This is fanfiction.
• English is not my native language.
• Please do not repost my work and the artwork, you can find them on my X/ IG/ Ao3 or Wattpad under the account J_K_Klara

------------------------------------------------------------

     - I don't know just how many times I keep repeating this, but you are not going to answer me, huh? Even though the connection is weaker than usual, we're tied together. What a carefree spirit you've got there.

Kim Rok Soo leisurely browsed the phone; such a strange yet interesting thing nearly embraced every piece of information, but he wondered about its reliability at some point. Well, Kim Rok Soo did find something suspicious, like "Do cats speak?" followed by comments about cat religion... Frowning at the moment, he knew that this would be a superabundance if this were the Roan Kingdom, where many beast tribes live, but it would probably be chaos if it happened here.

     - Omid, Om, Mimi? This master of yours is lonely~

As if he did not mind the lack of response, Kim Rok Soo kept commenting here and there into thin air while not stopping what he was doing. It'd been 3 days since he opened his eyes in this world. His memories and those of this body were intertwined, causing some minor effects, and he couldn't stand up because of the small shock.

'Great, all day sticking on the bed.'

The moment he was finally able to move, the limited information was immediately sorted and organized.

' Even though I feel like someone is nagging beside my ears'

Speaking of which, the lack of the familiar voice that was always there when he needed it was remarkable. A little unease started with questions in his head, and he started to say them out loud. He was living alone, by the way, and Kim Rok Soo had never cared about those talking behind him.

     - Oh my head

     - ...and could you believe that.. huh?

     - Can you hear me now, Little Cale?

     - Omid?

     - Who else could it be? It seems my Little Cale is missing this magnificent spirit so much.

     -... I do. Did something happen?

     - The contract is tied to the soul, remember? My master seems to have damaged his creativity by pushing himself too far, which is why the connection is once again hazy.

     - Hahaha

     - Don't you dare play dumb with me, kid.

Kim Rok Soo could feel the familiar presence when the curtains and the half-opened pages gently fluttered. In his field of vision, he noticed a pair of deep emerald eyes that sparkled like stars. More enigmatic than dragons and more potent than saints, the King of the Spiritual hailed from a kingdom that was both stunning and mysterious, nearly only appearing in fairy tales. In contrast to the customary minor elements, high-level spirits would take on a visible form, and in front of Kim Rok Soo was the leader of the forgotten land.

      - So, this is the new world.

     - You are not surprised.

     - You're the one who taught me what the definition of "Surprise" is, you have no right to say.