Twenty Seven

I subconsciously push myself further into the warmth beside me, when I feel a hand squeeze at my hips I freeze

My eyes slowly open revealing Axel, my left arm sprung across his chest whilst the other twirls with his hair— when the fuck did my hand get there?

I stop twirling at his hair and go to take my hand away when his large veiny hands clasp around my small ones holding them in place on his head.

"No." He moans in the lowest sexiest voice ever. "Feels so good."

Oh fuck, I think my vagina grew her own heart because the pulsating in her is not normal.

I clear my throat. "Uh, morning." I manage to say.

A small laugh leaves his lips as his head turns to look down at me. "Morning." He smiles.

I chew at my bottom lip and my mind darts back to last night— my hands tied, him slamming into me hard and fuck, his lips.

I need to stop obsessing over them.

I admit, when that freshman said Axel could tie her up anytime he wanted I got jealous.

I didn't understand why though, he's not mine. He has every right to do those types of things with any woman he desires and yes as much as it sucks— like I suck his cock...

Fuck sake Octavia I scowl at myself.

At the end of the day we're friends and I have no right to get jealous over something like that.

Friends?

We're friends right?

Friends with benefits instead of enemies with benefits?

Oh I don't know, it's too early to be thinking about that right now.

I may have left something out last night however, when he asked what happened to my elbows, yeah I did fall over an empty Jack Daniels bottle but it was because I could see the blonde twirling her fingers around the rope on his waist and batting her eyelashes up at him.

My heart probably pumped about twice as much blood around my body and my stomach churned, the jealously inside of me became visable and I just couldn't stand there and watch them flirt and as soon as I started walking again I tripped over the bottle— my drink spilling all down me and my elbows grazed the pavement.

I was too drunk to feel embarrassed if anyone saw me so instead I took one last look at Axel and the blonde— her hands on his bicep squeezing at them, it made my blood boil and I took off upstairs to his room to calm my erratic heart and clean myself up.

"What's going on inside that head?" Axels voice cuts through my thoughts as he taps his finger on my forehead.

"Huh, what?" I question a little dazed.