-23-

Choi_Aecha

Liked by s_izumii and 1

Liked by s_izumii and 1.583.743 others
Back home!
See comments

Aechabestdancer Where have the paparazzi gone??
—> Choi_Aecha Enhypen came out the airport so I had some rest🥱

Stay0325 Wow SUNSET
—> Choi_Aecha I LOVE sunsets

LoyaltoSeungmin You prob met Stray Kids there I'm so jealous

HYBEizumijihun OMG I SAW YOUR TIKTOK UR SO STRONG TO STILL BE ALIVE

Catslover101 Hot, and I'm talking about the sun behind u
—> Choi_Aecha Oh yeah sure😙

———

We're sitting in our car again. Baekhyun is driving this time, Jihun sits next to him, and Izumi and I are in the backseat.

I'm too scared to open my TikTok and let the humiliation wash over me, so I decide to connect my phone to the boxes of the car and start CarPlay.

I, deliberately, don't put on Stray Kids, otherwise the fellow passengers in the car will start talking about the fiasco I made.

I know, I'm smarter than you possibly think right now.

Izumi and I are blasting our vocals out of our vocal boxes, singing various songs while the sun starts to disappear from our sight and the moon takes in the sun's place.

We're driving for over an hour now and of course, we're stuck on the highway.

Some people may hate traffic, but I love to extend my time in the car and just listen to songs, chilling, and conversing our time away. It's one of my favorite things to do.

I'm starting to get a little tired and I've placed my head on Izumi's shoulder, looking at the stars which are lighting up the sky.

Izumi is scrolling through her phone and she nudges me in the side. I lift my head up to look at her.

"Your TikTok has gone enormously viral already," she tells me and I groan as loud as I can. "I'm so fucking dumb."

Jihun turns in his seat and faces me. "How? I saw the video as well but it's just you talking away like you always do." I shake my head from left to right, making cry noises, even though I'm not crying.

"Jeongin from Stray Kids recognized me on the plane, which means he, and probably the other members as well, have seen my TikToks. So there's a change they are going to see that stupid video as well," I blabber out and hide my face in Izumi's neck.

Jihun laughs softly and caresses my arm. "It will be okay. If they've seen your TikToks, then they expect these kind of things. And besides, stays love you. It's not nothing that practically all stays know and follow you. You basically come in the package together with Stray Kids once you start to become a stay," Jihun points out and the two other passengers agree.

I lift my head up and look at the boy whose already looking at me. "Does really every stay know me?" I ask in disbelieve and the latter and Izumi both chuckle.

"Of course," Jihun starts. "You're basically Stray Kids' best known stay." Izumi holds up a finger to Jihun. "After Ryan Reynolds," and that makes me laugh. I nudge the girl sitting next to me. "Tell me the numbers of the TikTok."

I should be no longer in denial, I will have to face this fear some day, so better finish it fast.

Izumi looks on her phone. "37 million views and 4 million likes," she reads out loud and I start to laugh to try to ease the pain. "Okay, Stray Kids definitely have seen that video."

"Well, be happy they even know who you are and I bet they find it cute you are so excited about the little moment," Jihun tries to reassure me.

He tends to speak again, but that gets abruptly disturbed because of the car starting to drive again and the latter falls into the back of the chair. He turns in his seat to look at Baekhyun. "Can't you do that a little more slowly?" the latter throws at the one behind the steering wheel.

Baekhyun scoffs back at him. "I'm sorry, but you can't park. I'll call us even."

While the two in the front are bickering about each others' driving habits, me and Izumi receive a notification. I take my phone out of my pocket and see Stray Kids has gone live on YouTube.

"Let's watch it," Izumi states and presses the notification on my phone to watch the eight infants and hope they won't bring up my little video.

That a video of one tiny minute can change your whole appearance.

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

She's too lucky now, I should dim it a little. Maybe. Probably not.