-15-

I think the show hates me.

Maybe it's because I'm not invited to this place and invited myself, but God, if he exists, thought I needed some kind of karma.

And maybe Beomgyu helped me and Baekhyun sneak in here. But to my offence, a bodyguard looked us straight in the eye and let us go.

Or he thought we were doing some quite intense hide and seek game, but I highly doubt he would be that stupid.

When we finally survived our parcour through the whole entrance, we went to txt's changing room. And of course, Jihun was already there. Izumi couldn't join us, since she had some business to do with LE SSERAFIM.

There are some other groups than the three mentioned ones. For example, Enhypen is also here, where I could annoy Jihun with. Don't ask me how, but I know Sunghoon personally after some memories I don't want to remember anymore and I've been one of those girls they dance with with the Bite Me choreo.

Sunghoon asked me, and I just wanted some money, okay? I didn't volunteer in any sort of way.

So maybe I can plot my revenge quite soon, you never know.

While watching Beomgyu and Yeonjun verbally fighting, Taehyun and Kai in the makeup, and Soobin talking to Jihun and Baekhyun, I get a call from Izumi.

"Yo Aecha, I think I'm going to die."

"Wow, hold up now. Why would I need to prepare your funeral soon?"

"My group and Stray Kids need to perform today, right? Well, they have to perform after Stray Kids and I need to be behind the scenes, so I will see them from up close a hundred precent."

"Okay, do you want to be buried, cremated, or are you open for science to use your body?"

"Buried, please."

"Noted. Rest in pease, my friend, I will try to see you in your last state and go with you."

"See ya. You're going to be burried with me in my grave."

I end the call and see the seven boys staring at me like they're seeing a ghost.

"Who is dying?" Soobin asks, not blinking once. I shrug like it's nothing and put my phone in my back pocket. "Izumi is going to see Stray Kids from up close today because Le sserafim has to perform after them and she has to be backstage."

Jihun scoffs and shakes his head. "So dramatic all the time." I raise my eyebrows at him, since I'm not able to lift one, and point to the poster of Enhypen which is behind me on the door.

Seriously, people who can lift one eyebrow at a time are fucking amazing. I want to be able to move my eyebrows apart from each other, it probably would feel like heaven.

Baekhyun looks at the clock behind him and gets up. "Aecha, we have to go to the audience. The show will start in less that 40 minutes and we need good seats." I nod and get up from my seat and wave the boys goodbye. "Good luck, fellas." I turn around, lock my arm into Baekhyun's, and we leave the room to go into the crowd of living creatures.

Once arrived in the big area, we look around to find some free seats. While I was looking around, I spotted Yunjin talking to le sserafim's manager. She saw me, and we locked eyes.

And from that very moment, everything became worse by the millisecond.

I smiled at her. She smiled at me.

I waved at her. She waved at me.

The women behind her waved at me.

The woman started to approach me.

I thought 'why are you coming my way?'

But then I saw she is my old dance teacher.

She talked to me at least for half an hour, since she only stopped talking because she had to sit on her place because the show would start soon.

Now this is the reasen why I think the awards show hates me and God thinks I deserve some karma.

And of course, Baekhyun couldn't stop annoying me about it and only stopped when they were announcing the winners and when a performance was going on.

The only good thing is I couldn't see my ex-dance teacher from where I have been seated.

God save the lords.

The awards show has come to an end and of course Stray Kids, TXT, and LE SSERAFIM all won an award. We met Izumi in the hallway and led us to a big room where a lot of K-pop idols from various groups were talking with each other. Izumi dragged me to a couch where some of le sserafim's members were and some others and faced me with a 'poker face plus fake eyes open' look.

"You look like you've seen a ghost," I tell her and she looks around her, like she's going to tell me she murdered someone.

Which, to be totally honest with you, wouldn't surprise me, since she is one, too clumbsy and two, puts people in their place no matter who and what they are. Let's just say she's a bold queen.

"I've seen Stray Kids. And, plus points, Chan smiled at me."

Now there are two ways I can react to that piece of information.

1: Be an absolute fan and freak out and tell her she's so lucky and everything.

2: I can annoy the hell out of her since her bias is Chan and start to hypothetically plan their wedding.

Now, I've chosen both of them. I'm freaking out inside and take a minute to focus on only that before commenting to Izumi about her now formed crush on Chan.

"IzuChan is coming to place. Or Chanmi? I still need to fix on one, do I? Chanmi is cuter, that's the winner. Chanmi for the win, people!" Izumi throws her hand before my mouth to silent me from yelling through the room that her and Chan will be the next couple.

"Please be a little reasonable now," she snorts at me and I giggle.

Next move.

"Or do you want to see how the boat will sail with Chulwoo? I've seen you two text in private, don't think I didn't pull my spy side yet."

Check mate.

Izumi rolls her eyes, turns her back to me, and starts talking with Chaewon. I smirk and stand up from the couch and see Sunghoon sitting on a chair, staring in front of him, probably spazed out. I walk in his direction and sit next to him.

"Where are the other members and why are you here staring at the plant? Jay said he was threatening you with something, and I need backup information from you. And before you say anything, yes, Jay got my number from your phone."

The boy looks at me and signs into the room. I turn my head to where he had nodded his head to and see Jay and Jungwon walking up to us. Jay is smiling at me and opens his arms wide. "Here I am, girl. Now let's get food before I'll starve to death."

I agree and drag Sunghoon with me out of the room, following Jay and Jungwon who are probably going to beg their manager for approval to order pizzas.

You may be wondering why I'm so comfortable around the members of Enhypen and psyched when it comes to Stray Kids.

It's simple; Sunghoon broke the barrier for me and I didn't knew the group too well to know every little detail of their life. I did know some stuff since Jihun is the same about Enhypen as Izumi and I are about Stray Kids.

Oh Jihun, I'm so going to 'accidentally' bump into you while talking to one of them.

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

I'm going to Disneyland in Paris this weekend! I'm so psyched, you have no idea.