-16-

After a long day, we're back at the hotel. Izumi and I invited Jihun and Baekhyun to just mess around the hotelroom and do nothing.

Yes, we made up with Jihun and he is able to enter our hotelroom without getting kicked out right after. He is in a good mood these days in Japan. I have no idea what made up his mind, but I thank God for it.

And still, I'm not religious.

Baekhyun and I are doing karaoke without a karaoke machine but with karaoke versions of songs on youtube. We're screaming all the air out of our lungs while Jihun laughs at us and Izumi is doing something on her phone.

Probably rewatching the performance of le sserafim to monitor for the nth time today or texting Chulwoo. Both are as believable.

Baekhyun and I just finished screaming to JikJin and I dramatically fall next to Jihun on the bed. Baekhyun is doing some sort of performance before us, dancing the live out of him. Izumi looks up from her phone to see the boy, chuckles, and gets back to the screen.

I look at Jihun, we both frown, and I crawl over to the girl whose just a little further away on the bed.

I sit next to her and rest my head on her shoulder. I look at her screen and I see what I already thought.

"Texting your boyfriend?" I ask her with a smirk on my face. I look up at her face and her eyes have grown the size of two watermelons. She puts her phone down and slaps my arm.

I lift my head off her shoulder and face her shocked. Izumi turns scared and raises her hands in the air as fast as the wifi should go in this building. The two other human beings turn their heads to us and look at what I would do next.

You see, no one is scared when Jihun is angry. He has some outrages approximately 5 times a month, so we know when it's going to happen.

When I'm angry, I threaten them with my fighting skills. And since I have actually fought someone when I was angry and they didn't believe me when I threathened them, they're scared of me.

This is convenient for me.

Although I am not angry at the moment, only a little mischievous because I like to annoy my friends, I can annoy them a little more with them thinking I am in fact mad.

"Did you just hid me?" I try my best bitchy/badass face on and if my eyes don't betray me, they believe it.

Izumi slowly, very slowly, lowers her arms and I see her swallow some saliva down her throath. "I didn't mean to, I was just a little annoyed you said I was texting my 'boyfriend' who isn't my boyfriend. I didn't mean to slap you."

I try to raise one eyebrow at her, but fail miserably, and lift two eyebrows up.

It's dead silent in the hotel room and I'm loving the tension in the atmosphere.

I can add one more thing to the list of things I can do when I become jobless: actress.

The list now consists of acting, Izumi's translater, and dance choreographer. And maybe producer if 3racha will come out of my dream and into my reality to teach me, but I doubt that will ever happen.

If I could have a little more confidence two days ago at the gym when two of the three were there, maybe I could make that dream come true one day, but I'm too social awkward and have a little too much social anxiety to do so.

"If you tell me what you were texting about, I might forgive you." I try to prevent the smirk appearing on my face and succeed good enough, since Izumi grabs her phone to show me.

She gives me the phone and I, calmy, take it from her.

Jackpot.

When I am in full charge of the phone, I finally let my smirk form on my lips and run to the bathroom to lock me inside.

"You fucking bitch!" is what I hear, melted together with laughs from the boys.

The boyz.

I first go to her spotify and play REVEAL from the boy group, loud enough for the trio outside the bathroom to hear the music.

And now chats...

GOD I must play cupido for my three friends to finally get laid.

Can someone do that for me as well?

I guess no one can pass my level of cupido-ness, then.

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

Should we make Chanmi happen?👀