-12-

"But that doesn't mean I can't get a safety zone for myself!"

I'm sharing a hotelroom with Izumi and apparently she needs her 'safety zone'.

Like I would pull out a knife and chase her around with it. I live with her, why would she be afraid of me now?

"Come on, dude, can't you just chill?" I let myself fall on the one bed that's in here. We have to share a bed, which I don't make a big deal out of it, but apparently Izumi isn't a fan.

"Nah, never mind, it's like we're going to have a sleepover for 7 nights. And that's exactly what we're going to do," she points out and I'm totally lost.

I think I lost yet another braincell I didn't even know existed.

But I think I just have to let it go now.

We're in the same hotel as the K-pop groups, who have to go to the awards show, are. Which means that we're under the same roof as Stray Kids. Which also means that we can see them walking around and eat.

Chill, Aecha, don't freak out for the 83th time since we've came here.

"Come, let's go to the gym, I really need to get in shape more," I suggest and the girl, surprisingly, agrees.

We text the two guys that we're on our way to the gym in the hotel and they said they would tag along.

Izumi and I have changed and we walk through the corridors to the elevator. It opens and I press the button to the upper floor.

The higher the elevator goes, the more I'm starting to regret going to the sweat making place, but I have a goal to loose some weight.

The doors open and we walk to the gym. It's not really noisy but there are some people. Our two friends aren't here yet, but we just start without them.

They don't need us to begin. And we don't need the moral support from them.

That's until I recognize someone, more like sometwo, who I haven't prepared to meet yet.

The one and only Changbin and Chan, Seo Changbin and Bang Chan, muscular guy and leader, dwaekki and wolfchan.

Holy cow.

I look at my left to see Izumi freaked out as well. We share a look, nod, and leave the gym again.

Until we bump into Jihun and Baekhyun in the hallway. "Already done working out? Is it a little too scary for the scaredy cats?" Baekhyun pouts and I punch him on his upper arm.

After a little over a minute filled with the two guys bickering us, we walk back to the room we just left for a certain situation and the duo is still there.

I'm actually losing my mind just looking at them, but I try to play it cool, for their and my own sake.

Izumi on the other hand seems not to succeed on that level. She's squeaking while pulling at my arm.

She's a literal kid.

But yet, I can't blame her.

While observing the area, trying to find a distraction, I see Beomgyu and Kai running on the treadmill a little further away.

They should've called it a threatmill, since it's actually threatening the humanity, but oh well.

I 'taekwondo' myself out of Izumi's grip and walk up to the equipment where you have to run but getting nowhere and choose the one besides Beomgyu's.

"Yo, haven't seen you guys in a long time, how's life?" I ask while starting the threatmill. They both look my way and smile at me.

"You came! Now I have an ally when I bicker Yeonjun later on," Beomgyu answers and I giggle. "How are you, Aecha? Have been voting for us?" the youngest asks and I nod. "Of course, I'm a big ally."

Beomgyu signs to Chan and Changbin, who are now lifting some weights. "I'm sure you've already seen them. By the way, I heard they've seen some of your posts on the platforms."

My eyes grow wider and I slap a hand on my forehead. "I hope they don't think too much of it."

Kai scoffs and highers the level on the running machine. "For how far I know, they like you. I've also heard that they're talking to-" Beomgyu stumps him in the side and the younger almost falls off the treadmill.

Jihun comes up to us and starts working out next to Kai. "So, tell me, say that those two frat boys over there from Stray Kids come up to us, you think she'll vomit or freeze and fall off the treadmill?"

Kai laughs and Beomgyu pats my shoulder. "You're an ally of mine, I'm an ally of yours," and he winks, then turns to the oldest. "What if some of Enhypen would show up out of the blue, what would you do? Will you freeze or just give a run for it?"

Jihun is quiet for some time and then switches his attention to his running. Beomgyu turns to me and gives me a high five. I smile at him. "That's my friend."

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

We're besties with Beomgyu, yall✊

I'm writing so many different stories at the time and I keep getting other story ideas but none to keep writing my current ones😩