He placed the cuffs onto his desk, looking down at the papers. "How do you feel about doing a job for me?"

You raised your brow. "...Huh?"

He chuckled, looking back at you. "A job. For me."

Rolling your eyes, you crossed your arms and one leg over the other. "Well, I heard that. But why are you offering me a job?"

"Because I know you can handle it." He said, placing the papers down.

A puzzled look came about your expression. "What kind of Warden offers a prisoner a job?"

"The kind of Warden who really likes their prisoner."

You blushed, trying to look at anything else that wasn't him. "...What is it?"

"There's a rumor going around that prisoners are forming a group to escape from the Fortress. Their numbers are growing, and there have been some... protests." He explained.

You laughed. "Sounds like I need to join them."

"You think I'd let you go that easily, princess?" He grabbed his cuffs and attached them on his hip.

"Considering that I only have a couple of months left... you could let me out on good behavior." You teased.

He grinned, looking deeply at you. "But then I'll miss my chances of having you restrained on my bed, begging for me to fuck you."

Your thighs grew hot. You bit your lip, looking down. "Shut up."

He laughed, pushing himself back into his chair. "Jokes aside, this particular group feels like the Fortress isn't safe, so they've been a pain towards me lately."

"Isn't the Fortress everything but safe?" You asked.

"Before this entire dissolving crisis happened... yes, it was. Now that prisoners feel like they can't live out their sentences peacefully, they're protesting and forming an escape plan." Wriothesley looked down at the report he was reading.

"I mean, I can't blame them..." You started. "I get that some of the people here did some messed up things, but others really didn't do much to deserve being locked away in fear of their life everyday. Now that an actual threat has occurred, they have every right to protest."

Wriothesley sighed, standing up from his seat. "I figured you'd say something like that."

He walked over to you, picking up your chin so he could gaze into your eyes. His thumb brushed over your lip, making your face hot once again.

Smiling, he spoke. "...You're pretty, but you'd look even better painted with my seed."

Your eyes traveled to his erection.

He smirked, picking your face up farther so you made eye contact with him. "Answer me this. If you brought me back all the names of the people involved with this escape plan... would you agree to a lighter sentence?"

You swallowed. "I... don't know..."

"And why is that?"

It wasn't because you were against going after the escapee group, nor because you felt like they deserved to be let free.

It was because you wanted to spend more time with Wriothesley. A lesser sentence would only mean lesser time with him. You had long confronted your feelings for him, especially when you completely submitted to him earlier.

But you also had missed that feeling of just being free. Not being told what to do, where to go, or what to eat. Just relaxing under the sun, without a care in the world.

"...Fine." You said, quietly.

He chuckled, caressing your jaw. "There you go."

He brought your hand up over his belt, teasing your fingers over the tent of his pants.

"You can have part of your reward now... for good behavior." He said, playfully.

You brought both of your hands up to undo his belt. It broke apart, and you unbuttoned his pants, moving towards his zipper next.

His gaze never left your face as you pulled his dick from his pants.

He took in your reaction to his size. That surprise and lustful look on your face was everything to him.

Cupping your neck, he brought you closer to his tip. You hesitated, wondering if you'd even be able to fit him in your mouth.

He noticed you tremble, making him let out a low chuckle. "Too big?"

You swallowed harshly, letting your lips kiss his tip. He let out a deep sigh, pushing himself farther to open your mouth.

Your hands laid on the front of his hips as you took him in. You stifled back a gag as every inch of him filled your mouth.

You used your tongue to get him more wet, making him grunt.

He gripped your neck and pushed you all the way towards him, hitting the back of your throat, making that gag escape from your mouth.

"There it is." He listened to your struggle, groaning while closing his eyes. "I love that sound."

He pulled his hips back and forth while pushing your head at the same pace. You felt yourself growing wet as he sped up, another gag coming from you.

"Fuck..." He pushed his other hand onto your neck to make his pace even faster. Your tongue played with him, and every groan and moan that was earned from this only made you more horny by the second.

His speed started to get uneven as he looked down at your face, his mouth agape. He wiped a tear from your eye, grinning while letting his final moan come from his lungs.

He pulled out, listening to you cough and gasp for air.

With a few strokes, he came on your face, his eyes rolling back while you felt his warm liquid drip onto your mouth and down your chin.

He breathed heavily, gazing at you.

Smiling, he took in your current state, loving how his seed poured all over your face.

"...Like I said... even better when painted by me."

You watched him zip his pants back up and fix his belt over his hip. Despite him finishing, he was still hard, making you imagine the countless rounds you would be put through if he ended up having his way.

"Sad to see me go?" He asked, grinning down at your stare.

You looked away, feeling his liquid dripping from your chin on your chest.

He went to his room and returned with a small, clean rag. Picking up your face, he gently cleaned you off, moving from the bottom of your eye, all the way down to your cleavage.

You hummed when you felt him press onto your chest. He looked back at you, smiling.

"You'll get it soon." He said, kissing you.

You hesitantly kissed him back, feeling him brush onto your thigh.

"Something wrong?" He spoke onto your lips.

"Nothing..." You said.

He kissed you once more. "Was it too much?"

You slowly shook your head in response.

"Good." He said, kissing your cheek. "Because I wasn't fully hard."

Your eyes widened at his words. "...What?"

He laughed. "I have to save it for when I'm inside of you, of course."

You blushed, watching him kneel down to kiss your neck. Suddenly, he bit and sucked at it, making you moan.

He took a step back to look at his mark. Rubbing his thumb over it, he made eye contact with you, a stern and strict tone coming from his throat.

"I own you."