◖C H- 5◗

Karma: "Hey, wanna make a bet?"

You look up at the red head's face from your literature textbook.

Y/N: "Bet?"

Karma: "Yup! Whosoever gets lower marks in the Midterms will have to obey the one getting higher marks.”

You had a bad feeling about this one. 60% of the time he defeated you with the difference of a few points, also you could only imagine him making you do stupid stuff if he won. You also imagined yourself making him do stupid stuff but still didn’t want to take any chances.

Y/N: “No, thanks. I’m good” You look back at your textbook.

Karma wasn’t going to give up so easily.

Karma: “I didn’t expect that from you. Come on, are you afraid that you’ll lose to me?” A smirk spreads across his face.

‘I’ll just ask her to act like a dog at the most but I’m not that bad.’

Y/N: “Do you really think you can provoke me like that?”

Karma: “You’re avoiding my question. It’s not that hard. To say yes”

Y/N: “No”

Karma: “Yes”

Y/N: “No”

Karma: “Yes”

Y/N: “No”

Karma: “Yes”

Y/N: “No”

Karma: “No”

Y/N: “Yes”

Karma: “Alright! I’ll definitely beat you. Get ready to make a fool of yourself.”

Y/N: “Wait- what? How did you-”

Karma: “I’m very persuasive, ya know~”

He leans in on his chair.
You roll your eyes in annoyance.

Y/N: ‘I hate him. Guess I’ll be studying extra hours. Just you wait Akabane… I’ll take that ugly smirk off of your face.’

◌A few days before the mid terms◌

Gakushu: “Will you be getting back to the main campus?”

You look up from your textbook. The two of you were studying together for geography.
His question puts you to thought. You did wish to go back to the main campus. Being in the E-class made all your friends look down on you and backbite you.

Y/N: 'Are they even my friends if they're backbiting me? But Gakushu... he genuinely cares for me. I also want to go back but...'
“Uhm… Of- Of course, I'll be coming back.”
‘... I'm not sure yet, but I still can't let Gakushu down. He's my best friend after all.’
Gakushu: “That's great!” His face lights up on hearing your answer.
“Class is boring without you in it. I don't even know why I asked it. Like, who wants to stay between those useless creatures down in the E class.”

Y/N: “Right…”
They're not…the E class studenta are not... useless’

◌After Midterms◌
Koro sensei stood facing the green board. No one had gotten into the top 50 like Koro sensei had wanted for the students to.
You look around the room, everyone seems down with the exception of Karma.

Y/N: ‘Seems like he got a good score. But I'm probably winning the bet. I can assure that he wasn't able to answer those out of syllabus questions. I was able to because of the help offered to me by Gakushu.’