◖ C H- 2◗

Y/N: 'The heck. I'm in the E-class. The hoomeroom teacher is a yellow octopus who blew up the moon. We have to assassinate him till graduation and to make it even worse... out of everyone out there my seatmate is KARMA.'

You were lost in your thoughts and paying no attention to what Koro sensei was saying. It didn't matter, you were smart. Your thought got interrupted when Karma snapped his fingers in front of your face.

Karma in a teasing tone: "You seem lost, your highness"

{YESSS, he called y/n that cuz why not}

Y/N: "I was just thinking that will any unlucky thing happen to me now? Cuz it seems like I used all my bad luck when YOU became my seatmate"

Karma: "Thanks for the compliment!"

You roll your eyes and look back at the board. Karma was as annoying as ever. You two were academic rivals but he always managed to surpass you with the difference of a few marks.

The next class was Chemistry and Koro sensei was demonstrating an experiment to us with some snacks. The moment he was done demonstrating he snatched everyone's snacks.

Maehara: "He seriously used this as an excuse to swipe snacks 'cause payday isn't until tomorrow."

A girl with black and purplish hair with braids wearing round glasses came forward with something behind her. They looked like some chemicals in some beakers.

Koro sensei: Can I help you Okuda san?

Okuda: I made this poison! Please drink it!

Y/N: 'Who in the world offers poison to someone like that' You thought to yourself and lightly chuckling. You found it strange but cute.

Koro sensei: Well this is an honest assassination attempt Okuda

Okuda: Uhm... I'm not good at surprise attacks like everyone else but I'm good at chemistry so I made this with heart and soul.

Y/N: 'Heart and soul? That's a unique way to offer poison to someone, haha'

Koro sensei drank the poison without hesitating. For a moment everyone looked tense on Koro sensei's reaction after drinking it. Then... he turned blue and grew horns? Next on drinking the other potion... he turned green and grew out wings? That was the weirdest affect of a poison. The last one felt like it would do the job but instead he got a straight face.

Y/N: 'Just what kind of poison turns someone blue, then green then grey? She's kind of cute. Maybe we can get along well.'

After the class ended you walked up to Okuda. She interested you.

Y/N: "Hi, Okuda right?"

Okuda: "Oh, h-hi y/n san. Can I help you somehow?"

Y/N: "Oh no no. I just wanted to know you. Maybe we could become friends?"

Okuda: "M-me? But won't it affect your image if you hang out around me?"

Y/N: "I don't really care about that. I just find you interesting and I wanna know you better. Back then, your poison didn't work but it was a really honest was a really honest offering haha"

Okuda: "Oh... I know I just embarrassed myself in everyone" She looked down at her hands

You could see the low confidence in her voice.

It sounded... gay but you were kind of attracted to Okuda in a FRIENDLY way. In your eyes she was a cute girl.

Y/N: "No no, that's not it at all Okuda san, you were actually very bold to come up with a poison for that octopus and give it to him just like that. It's actually kind of cute to me at least"