◖C H- 4◗

"Now then, class... shall we begin?" Koro sensei asks moving from one side of the room to the other in a super fast speed. You all saw a lot of clones of his. He was gearing you all up for the mid-terms which were on head. He had made a clone for each student for the subject in which she/he struggled the most. You got the geography one as it was your weakest subject. You loosed the most marks in geography as compared to other subjects.

Terasaka: "It's ridiculous. He's even switching headbands for each subject."

Koro sensei dashes in front of him wearing a Naruto headband.

Terasaka: "Hey! Why do I get a Naruto one?!"

Koro sense was getting faster and faster.

Y/N: 'Earlier he could handle only 5-6 clones and now he has one for each student and also... one resting outside?!'

His face then gets squeezed from one side. You look at the red-head sitting next to you and see that it was his doing.

Koro sensei: "Karma! No sneak assassinations right now! Dodging will disrupt my vision's persistence!"

You find him sticking his tounge and not studying.

Y/N: "Hey, don't you need to study?"

Karma: "Haha... Well, unlike your majesty I'm smart enough to crack these exams without glancing at a single textbook."

Y/N: "I wonder, where do you get your confidence from?"

Karma: He smirks "I'm just well aware of my abilities, Y/N-san."

Y/N: 'I hate his guts.'

☆*: .。. After School .。.:*☆

The bell rings and everyone's headed out. You were leaving as well when a familiar voice which you heard gets you to stop outside the staff room. You take a peak inside and see Gakuho Asano sitting inside.

Y/N: 'What's this old man doing here?'

???: "Y/N san?"

You look up startled and see Nagisa. To make him quite you put a finger on your lips as a sign telling him to stay silent. Out of curiosity about what you were looking at, he also takes a peek inside the room.

Nagisa: He whispers, "What's the principal doing here?"

Y/N: "Shh..., stay silent"

You both get all ears to the conversation going inside the teachers' lounge.

Gakuhu Asano: "...straightforwardly, we need the E-class to be as it is."

Koro sensei: " 'As it is', you say? You're saying you want them to maintain their rock-bottom grades and the way they get treated?" Koro sensei sounded offended from that.

Gakuhu Asano: "Very well. Are you familiar with the worker ant principle? Worker ants are divided into 20% who work hard, 20% who are lazy and the rest 60% counted as average. My goal,... is a group with 95% hard workers ant the rest 5% need to remain slacking." He spoke with an evil glow in is eyes. "If the students are determined, my ideal ratio is attainable. 'I don't want to be like the E-class'... this keeps the student determined."

Y/N: On hearing that, the hate which you had for the principal increased. 'What does this old guy want? He's planning to keep us all here only? Damn him. But in that case... I'll never go back to the main campus again. I'll have to spend the rest of the session in this old building? '

Your thoughts were interrupted by the blue haired boy.

Nagisa: "Y/N san! He's coming out."

You lift your gaze back inside the room and find the principal approaching the door. You were in no mood at all to interact with him. On seeing him approach you hurriedly get away from there. Soon you find yourself in the other corridor. You sighed as you took support of the wall.

Y/N: "Gakuho Asano..." You whisper his name to yourself. When you said you hated him, you hated him to the depths of hell. All that hate was because of how cold he was to Gakushu when they shared a father and son bond. For some reason you'd always get the vibe from him that he disliked you for being around his son. "How can he be so wicked? Not only he's a bad father to Gakushu but he's also-" You get interrupted by your thoughts about Gakushu. You two had promised to meet up for studying together that day. "Crap! I almost forgot about that"

☆*: .。. Library .。.:*☆

Gakushu: "There you are, Y/N! I was gonna call you thinking you had forgotten about our study session."

Y/N: "Hey there! I almost did forget but remembered soon."

You place down your books on the table and have a seat in front of Gakushu. Like always, the two of you were studying in the school library. As you start flipping through the pages of your history textbook you look up finding Gakushu staring at your face.

Y/N: "Gakushu?"

Gakushu: He snaps out of it. "Oh! Sorry, I didn't realize I was staring. I... was just thinking about... something." He smiled awkwardly liftiting his gaze to the side while rubbing is hand behind his head. He was clearly looking embarrassed and to divert the attention he starts flipping through the pages of his textbook. "Page 57 right?"

Y/N: "Mhm" You nod.

Gakushu: "Ah, I was almost gonna forget about this." It seemed like he had something important to show you as he searched for something in his bag. He takes out some notes from his bag which were photocopied. He extends his hand handing them over to you. "Here."

Y/N: "What's this? Notes? I already have mine." You take the sheets of paper from him then next you start reading what was written over them.

Gakushu: "They ARE notes but from outside the syllabus. Our teachers made us write them down saying that these are precious plus it's a high chance of some questions asked being from them."

Y/N: "You sure? I don't think that any question will come from these notes. Mid-terms are almost here. Why would they hand over important points at the last moment? It seems like a waste of time to me to go through them."

Gakushu: "If that's the case then go through them at least once. We just never know. I photocopied them especially for you."

Y/N: You smile at him then appreciated his help with a soft smile, " Alright! Thanks, Gakushu. I'm glad you're concerned about me to even get them photocopied yourself."

Gakushu: "You're being too formal, haha... It was no issue to me."