◖ E- C L A S S ◗  

Gakuho Asano: L/N san, I transfer you to the E-class.

Y/N: What!? I'm sorry sir, but I don't see a valid reason for you to do so.

Gakuho Asano: He gives you his same old wicked smile "You're excused, L/N"

What else were you supposed to do now. You just bow your head lightly and exit the room.

A while later when you were near the lockers and putting on your shoes you sigh and speak to yourself.

Y/N: 'Almost two months have already passed since this school year has started so why take action now? They should have done it the day second year's result came out. I've always had a feeling that he hated me so maybe this is just a part of his hatred towards me.' You thought to yourself

"Damn it! I can't believe he sent an excellent student like ME to the E-class"

???: "The E-class?"

You look back to see who was talking. It was your best friend, Gakushu. The two of you had been in the same class since you guys were 10 years old. He was your best buddy.

Y/N: "How long have you been there?"

Gakushu: "Just got here, anyway what were you saying about the E-class right now?"

Y/N: "You won't believe it. Your old man sent me down to the E-class giving the reason that I didn't do well enough in the second year's finals."

Gakushu: "That's crazy, everyone knows that you had a little fracture in your right hand so you weren't able to write properly."

Y/N: "Doesn't he see the fact that I still appeared for the exams and almost most of the questions that I managed to attempt were still correct."

Gakushu: "So... you'll be going to the E-class now?" He said with a disappointed look on his face.

Y/N: You sigh "I don't have a choice."

Gakushu: "Don't worry Y/N san. I know that you won't be there for long and if those E-class idiots annoy you, just don't mind them." He patted on your shoulder and tried to cheer you up.

Y/N: You looked up at Gakushu. "Thanks" You smiled at him. 'Maybe he can convince his father to change his mind but again the two of them are not on good terms' you thought it to yourself.

Gakushu: "I guess, we won't be able to see each other often now"

Y/N: "Haha.. we can always have our study sessions on weekends"

Gakushu: "Ya, we can." Before saying the next thing he paused a bit and his eyes filled with hate, "You know, we all HATE the E-class..." before continuing he again looked back at you with his eyes turning normal, "... so you might also get a bit of that hate but don't mind it."

Y/N: "Haha, I don't give a damn about those people. It's just an idea you have in your mind."

Gakushu: "Ya, you're right. Hey, do you remember Karma Akabane?"

Y/N: "The guy who got suspended for violent behavior right? How can I forget him? I heard he's in the E-class too"

Gakushu: "Yup, that sadistic guy. If that maniac is in that class expect the others to be some crazy people too."

Y/N: "I'm already starting to hate being in that class"

THE NEXT DAY

You stood in front of the E-class building and sighed

Y/N: "I hope I can get back to the A class soon."

I felt someone pat on my shoulder from the back. I turned back and saw a short green haired girl. She was cute and looked sweet.

Kayano: "Hi, are you new here?"

Y/N: "Uhm... I was sent down here not long ago."

Kayano: "Oh, you don't look happy about that. Don't worry, it's not that bad here. But, I think it's even better over here." She sounded like there was a secret hidden in this building. "Everyone knows about how 70% of the moon got destroyed. But do you know how it happened?"

Y/N: "Hm? Well, no one really knows how it happened."

Kayano: "Well, now when you're a part of the E class you should know it that our homeroom teacher was the one behind it." You didn't get at all what she was talking about. 'Are all E-class students crazy or something' was what you thought.

Y/N: "Just what are you saying?"

Kayano: "Our mission is to assassinate him. You'll get it later, I just wanted to give you an introduction to our classroom." She smiled at you. "I'm Kaeda Kayano by the way. Nice to meet you"

Y/N: "I'm Y/N L/N. Nice to meet you too." Most of the students in the school knew about you because of how good you were at studies but it looked like she was unfamiliar with you as she didn't have any special reaction hearing your name. It was not like you cared.

Kayano guided you inside to the staff room where I had to meet the home room teacher. 'Karasuma sensei' you reminded yourself his name like told by Kayano.

Everything was pretty normal and nothing like Kaeda had said. You ignored her words and just called the E-class crazy in your mind.

You enter the classroom and find yourself with eyes wide opened and staring at this yellow octopus like creature.

"The HECK is THAT thing?"

____________ ____________ ____________

And this was chapter one of my story UwU. It's a slow romance plot. There are cringe things, bad grammar and other flaws which MUST be ignored and only the good things should be kept in mind