Anyway, I really want to come as soon as possible tomorrow!

The cats, who were too lazy to think about complex issues, focused more on the little cub in front of Noko.

It is said that he is the cub of Ban and Ya. Although many cats do not know who Ban and Ya are, this does not prevent them from being extremely envious of this very powerful couple.

To be able to give birth to such a cub, they must be a couple full of wisdom and kindness!

It only took a few breaths for all kinds of messy thoughts to pass through everyone's minds, and the next moment was about to start dividing the fish.

The fishing team and the cats that were being transported were the first to stand up and queue up for distribution. According to Kansi and others, the other cats were first given priority to some small cats whose lives had been a little difficult recently.

As the fish sharing activity began, the square that had been quiet just now began to become lively and lively again.

The adults were talking to each other, and naturally there was nothing wrong with the little cub. In addition, with Noko guarding him, no matter how bold the cat was, he would not have the guts to provoke the tiger, who had never had a good temper.

Noko brought the little cub here. On the one hand, he felt that the little cub didn't like being stared at by the cats, so he simply took the little guy to stand behind Kansi. On the other hand, it was just the right place to queue up and wait for points. fish.

Although he didn't say it, Noko still wanted to eat the fish cooked the way the little cub did.

It was indeed delicious, and the meal was not filling enough.

With such a large number of fish caught this time, Kanxi no longer has to pick out points. Noko and Luo Qiu can pick several fish that they like.

While maintaining the order of dividing the fish, Kansi started talking about arranging for everyone to learn anchor fishing and weaving fishing nets tomorrow. At the beginning, it was basically voluntary, and the first people to be notified were the cats in the tribe who were having a hard time surviving.

These cats naturally agreed while leading the fish. In this cold winter, food was already scarce, and coupled with the harassment of tribal wars, many prey in the territory were frightened away. After the hunting team swept over, the remaining There are already very few prey.

If these cats really have no way to hunt to fill their stomachs, they can only participate in tribal wars. However, they are not as strong and experienced as hunting teams. If they participate in tribal wars, they will be easily injured and lose their lives.

It's almost a vicious cycle, but there's no way around it when food is scarce.

Therefore, many similar cats have been gritting their teeth and living this winter with difficulty.

But Kansi told them at this time that a wise messenger came to the tribe and brought fishing skills and more knowledge that they had not yet learned. This would bring more and more food, allowing more and more people to eat. The more cats fill their bellies.

It's like a miracle!

The cats who had received the fish were almost crying with joy and bowed their heads to the little cub!

No matter what kind of meat it is, it is still much better than the plant stems that are difficult to eat under the heavy snow, or the rotten bones that have no meat at all!

Such a big fish! Save some food and you can eat it for a few days!

Some of the cats who received big fish that were longer than themselves were part of the family, and the heavy burden sometimes made them breathless. But today, these silent cats in the tribe rarely shed tears in unison. Wangwang pressed his forehead with his front paws and gave his loyal blessings to the little cub guarded by the big tiger from a distance.

No matter the sun and moon rise or set, your health and happiness will be as continuous as the mountains of the earth.

The tearful cats did not let the little cub angel see their expressions. Even though the days were so difficult, the cats' pride made them quickly wipe away their tears and look forward to tomorrow.

Good days will come!

As a small cub, Luo Qiu is still a bit petite compared to the pile of fish, so that she cannot see the whole picture of the fish piled together. She can only see that the tail of this fish is good. But the position of the fish's head was pressed down as if it were extending to the other end. Fishing was only a small part of his interest, and he was not proficient enough to judge whether a fish was good or bad by its tail.

Unable to see and move it, the little cheetah cub clawed at it with its two little paws for a long time before finally deciding to break it. It jumped back and rubbed against the neighbor's uncle's leg.

Let the adults take care of the ingredients.

Noko glanced down at the little cub, then walked over and took the tail of the fish that the little guy had just favored in his mouth. He pressed his thick forearm on the fish piled on it and gently shook his head to remove the fish. The whole thing was pulled out of the fish pile.

Luo Qiu was startled by the sound of the big fish being thrown to the ground, and then glanced in surprise at the cool brother Big Tiger who threw the fish on the ground with no expression.

Is this which one he likes?

The little cub twitched its ears, and happy little flowers seemed to appear on the top of its head. It stepped on its little paws and rubbed the big tiger's muscular forearm with sticky sticks.

He swore that from today on, his neighbor's uncle would be the best cat uncle he had ever seen!

none of them!

Noko didn't say a word, but his actions were very clear and decisive. He soon started picking at a pile of fish amidst the tender voice of the little cub, which seemed to be coquettish.

I don’t want the ugly ones, I don’t want the ones with a lot of mud on them, I don’t want the ones that are too long, and I don’t want the ones that are too thin...

One big cat and one kitten commanded each other to hold the mouth. Kansi, who was watching from the side after giving all the instructions, turned around to restrain himself. He stopped himself and wanted to roll his eyes, perhaps damaging his majestic expression.

I simply couldn’t see it!

It's like Noko has a brain disease. He doesn't even have a partner, so he's used to being picky about precious food in the middle of winter!

Have those bad tempers and stone-hard tiger claws that usually make cats frightened have turned into soft flowers?

Kanxi, who felt sour in his heart for some reason, turned away and looked at the sky and the ground awkwardly.

No, he is already a mature adult, and even a noble witch. Why would he waste time on such a trivial matter... just spending time with a

little cub day and night... Damn it!

Well, I think I would do the same thing.

Kansi touched the small gem she had woven and pendant, and sighed.

A smart and kind-hearted little cub angel, even if he wants the moon in the sky to come to the earth, Maomao will find a way to accomplish it.

Ah, such a perfect little cub, one that belongs exclusively to our Claw Tribe!

Hey hey hey!

A certain cat passing by with a fish in its mouth saw the strange expression on Wu's face, and pretended that he didn't see it with the black lines on his head.

The atmosphere in the square where the food was distributed was lively. Luo Qiu also selected the fish to be taken back tonight with the help of her uncle.

And the figure of a black tiger slowly appeared on the edge of the square, attracting everyone's attention.

"Sock? What are you..."

Kansi was enjoying the lively scene with his hands folded. He was caught off guard when he saw a familiar cat walking slowly in the distance. Then he noticed that there seemed to be some wounds on the other person's body. He was following the guy. His footsteps fell on the snow.

The green pupils shrank, as if he sensed the imminent danger.