𝟏𝟔: 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐢𝐞𝐬

Start from the beginning

She soon heard some rustling next to her and the sound of a stool scraping across the cold floors, indicating Fred had arrived. She looked up to him and smiled, quietly greeting him.

"So you want to see me now, huh?" He shakes his head and laughs, taking out his battered textbook and a piece of parchment from his bag.

"Don't be silly, Fred. I had just woken up and wasn't really in the mood to speak to anyone." She smiles and closes her textbook.

"You coming to the Gryffindor party tonight?" Fred changes the topic swiftly.

"It's a Tuesday, Fred. I don't want a hangover on a Wednesday." She sighs and rolls her eyes, "Why are you having a party anyways?"

"Me and George made some sweets that are hangover cures, hence the party. We are throwing it partly to have fun but also to test them out, we think we could make a lot of money off of them." Fred proudly states.

"How do I know that they aren't spiked? I don't want pink hair again." She laughs.

"We have tested them on some people and they haven't had any bad reactions to them, you can watch us take them if you really have to."

"Fine, I will come but I'm bringing Draco." 

"Deal." He smugly smiles, knowing he got his way.

--

Once Eden was fully dressed for the party tonight, she admired herself in the mirror. She ignored Hermione and Ginny running around behind her, stressing about what colour lipstick to wear or which dress is the best, since Eden decided to go over to their dorm to get ready. 

Eden was wearing a white crop top with a pair of low rise blue jeans. She had on two dainty silver necklaces with a few rings scattered across her fingers and small  hoop earrings in her ears. She had a seductive eye look, with a sharp cat eye and some glitter on her inner corners. She had a beautiful shade of nude lipstick on that complimented her skin tone. Her hair was curled with a few mini braids scattered around her head. She sprayed a seductive smelling perfume against her neck and wrists, spritzing some across her body also.

With Hermione and Ginny finally ready, the three girls leave the dormitory they were just getting ready in. With nothing else in their minds except fire whiskey and boys, they head down the crimson red staircase hand in hand.

Every attendee's face was softly illuminated as the party lights danced throughout the space. The bass in the music was so intense that it was shaking the ceiling. The room was temporarily turned into a club like scene, with hundreds of students having their hands in the air dancing around.

The three girls creeped over to the drinks table, pouring a large glass of fire whiskey each and chugging it. The alcohol burnt Eden's throat, making her scrunch her eyes and wipe the side of her mouth from a few drops spilling.

They pour another drink, before heading over to the couches where their friends are sat. Ginny and Hermione flop down onto a loveseat while Eden perches next to Draco. 

Ron and Harry had already had way too much to drink, Harry was laid across a sofa, probably taking a power nap, and Ron was over in a corner with Seamus Finnigan, chanting 'chug' while Seamus downs a bottle of fire whiskey.

Fred, George and Lee were sat on a couch doing shots with each other, before George saw a Hufflepuff girl and swiftly left. 

"What are you drinking?" Draco shouted over the loud music.

"Fire whiskey, obviously." Eden shouts.

When she looks back to Hermione and Ginny, they were getting up from their seats and walking over to two Gryffindor boys. Turning back to Draco, he had his eyes elsewhere, on a girl dressed in a silver skirt and black tube top.