𝟕: 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐫

tw: slight smut

"Can I kiss you?" Fred stares into Eden's eyes.

"What?" Eden frowns to Fred, a small smile on her lips.

"You heard me." Fred moves his head closer to Eden, his hand resting on her cheek. "Kiss me, Eden."

She gazes into his eyes, captivated by their intensity. A subtle smile plays upon her lips as she slowly shifts her gaze to his enticing lips, drawn to their softness. Her eyes meet his once again, a silent invitation passing between them.

In a bold move, Fred pulls her head closer, his desire overpowering any sense of restraint. Their lips collide with urgency, a passionate collision of longing and anticipation.

With a gentle, yet firm pressure, she reciprocates the kiss, her lips moving in perfect synchrony with his. Their tongues dance together, exploring the depths of their desires.

Fred grabs her hips, pulling her on top of him. Her intoxicated state takes over her body, as she begins to rock back and forth against him, feeling him harden underneath her. She lets out a small moan as her clit makes contact with his dick.

"You're killing me, Eden." He groans into her ear.

She smirks and climbs off of him, dropping to her knees. He raises his eyebrows at her, putting his hand on her cheek. 

She puts her lips to his print on his grey joggers, lightly kissing it while she rubs her hand against him. His breathing quickens as he anticipates her next move. Instead of taking it an further, she stands up and places a light kiss onto his neck, walking away.

"Eden, what the fuck?" Fred growls as he turns around to Eden.

She doesn't turn around, she continues walking as sticks up her middle finger, walking back into the burrow and closing the door. She walks up the stairs quietly, avoiding the few that creak so that nobody wakes up.

She opens the door to Ginny's room and shuts the door quietly, climbing into her bed and falling asleep.

--

She wakes up the next morning feeling a little groggy after the night before. Eden was not new to smoking weed, but she always got a bit of  a 'weed hangover'.

"Morning guys." She looks over to the girls, Hermione doing some homework that wasn't due for another 2 weeks and Ginny reading a Quidditch book.

"Good morning, how did you sleep?" Ginny looks away from the book.

"Probably the best sleep I have ever had in my life, you?" She laughs.

"Yeah we slept good, did you sleep through the whole night?" Hermione answers, still writing.

"No, I woke up for like 5 minutes and just went into the garden." Eden's eyes go wide, remembering what happened last night.

If she could kill the girl she was last night, she would. She always does this type of thing when she is under the influence.

"Can everyone come downstairs please?" Molly shouts from the bottom of the stairs, leading to the three girls leaving their beds and going downstairs.

Once they all reach the living room, Molly begins to speak.

"We are having to go to Romania for the weekend, one of the dragons attacked Charlie and he is in the hospital." Molly sadly smiles towards her children.

"Is he okay?" George perks up.

"He is fine, he just wants us with him while he recovers." Arthur, who Eden is only just meeting, says.