𝟏𝟏: 𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬

Eden slowly opens her eyes, greeted by Ginny bouncing on Eden's bed. It's Christmas morning, so Ginny is determined to wake her up. Eden groans and rolls over, playfully pretending to still be asleep, causing Ginny to giggle and continues to bounce, her excitement radiating through the room.

Meanwhile, in the kitchen, Molly is hard at work preparing a grand breakfast. The smell of freshly brewed coffee fills the air as Molly expertly flips pancakes on the stove.

Hermione stands by Molly's side. She carefully slices fruits and arranges them on a platter, adding to the breakfast spread. Her eyes sparkle with anticipation as she envisions the delighted expressions on everyone's faces when they see the feast her and Molly has prepared.

Eden finally gives in to Ginny's persistent bouncing and sits up, she can hear the clinking of dishes and the sizzling of bacon coming from the kitchen. The aroma draws her in, and she quickly gets dressed into a cosy pair of leggings and a tight fitted tee, eager to join the festivities.

Eden and Ginny are greeted by the sight of a beautifully set table, adorned with festive decorations. Molly and Hermione turn to them, their faces lighting up with joy. Eden can't help but smile back, feeling the warmth and love that Christmas brings. Harry, Ron and Draco are sat on the sofas, Lee, George and Fred walking down the stairs following closely to Eden and Ginny.

"Merry Christmas everyone!" Molly exclaims while placing the pancakes on the table, Hermione following her with the fruit platter. She heads back to grab another platter of pastries, delicately placing them in the middle of the table.

"Merry Christmas." Fred and George simultaneously speak.

"Happy Christmas." Ginny sits down at the table.

"Merry Christmas." Eden follows. "This food looks amazing, thank you both." She smiles towards Molly and Hermione.

"Thank you Dear, who would like a cup of tea or coffee?" Molly directs to everyone, heading off into the kitchen with the help of Arthur to make 5 cups of tea and 6 cups of coffee.

Together, they sit down to enjoy the delicious breakfast that Molly and Hermione have prepared. The table is filled with laughter and chatter as they exchange stories and share the excitement of the day.

Eden savours each bite, and can't help but feel grateful for the love and warmth that surrounds her. Christmas morning has never felt more magical, and she knows that this day will be unforgettable.

Once finished with breakfast, everyone goes into their respectful rooms to bring their gifts downstairs, setting them under the tree as they all sit in a circle.

"My presents for everyone first!" Molly grabs the multiple presents that are all the same size and hands them out to all of the children.

Eden takes hers off of Molly and thanks her, looking around at everyone else and noticing their knowing faces, like they already know what they are getting. She rips open the wrapping paper and sees a dark red knitted jumper with an 'E' in the middle in a light amber. The rest of the family have the same design of jumper, only thing different is the colour and letter of their names on the front.

Eden's heart is warm, she almost feels like she is part of the family from this gesture.

"Wow, Molly! Thank you so much." Eden jumps up from her seat and hugs Molly, showing her gratefulness. She looks over to Draco and sees him smiling, admiring the jumper. His is a dark green with a grey 'D'.

She sits back down and puts her jumper on, the rest of the group following.

"I'll hand out mine now." Eden can't contain her excitement as she reaches the presents she bought and hands them out to the owners.