His perfect painted picture

Începe de la început

"What do we do with your warning if you're anyways entering after another second?" Virat continued.

"Hawww! Does that mean you do something while my niece is around? Meri bholi bhali bacchi ko bigadne ki koi jaroorat nhi" Ro sulked covering Vamu's ears while Anushka slapped her own head.

"Hey bhagwan! I can't deal with this man. Kaisi gandi baatein krta hai ye" Virat threw his hands in air.

"Bingo Virat! I too can't deal with this man anymore" Rits joined the gang.

"Why Ritsy? Tumse to gandi baatein bhi nhi kari!" Ro questioned sadly while Ritsy smacked his arm.

"Really? Sammy's presence says otherwise" Virat replied back.

"Dekha! Ab dekha! Kon gandi baatein karta hai" Ro clapped glaring at Vi.

"Shuru kisne kiya" Virat added with a smug.

"Stop harrassing my brother y'all. He came so merrily to wish us morning" Anushka sided with Ro and Vamu had got Sammy's company by now.

Both the little girls looked at each other and shook their heads helplessly.

"When will Dadda and Chachu grow up, Vami?" Sammy whispered.

"Never" Both of them sighed on Vamu's reply silently taking seats accepting the reality that they were the first kids to be born to another set of kids.

"Tujhe bulaya kisne yha, tu nikal yha se" Vi stated putting his arm across Rits's shoulder.

"Kya julm hai tum bhai-behen ka mujhpe! One has thrown me out of our room and other is not letting me be in his room" Ro cried.

"I am sure you must have done something to deserve that" Vi sided with Rits.

"I didn't do anything. I was just enjoying colouring with Sammy" Ro protested.

"But why did you have to enjoy colouring on walls?" Rits huffed and Vami looked at Sammy for confirmation who nodded her head helplessly.

"Chachu to Gaye!" Vami exclaimed softly.

"But it's more fun on walls" Ro justified.

"Even Vami uses paper for drawings but you, God what do I do with you?" Rits held her head while Ro looked at Nush for support who shook her head in disbelief.

"There's a reason I call you an idiot" Vi roared in laughter while Ro glared at him.

"Tum to kuch bolo hi mat Virat. I still remember how you broke Vamu's cradle on attempting to sleep in it" Vi scratched his neck embarrassed while Ro laughed.

Sammy looked at Vamu for confirmation and she nodded helplessly.

"But still cradle can be bought again, he ruined hotel room's walls" Vi stated.

"Aise to, Room can be painted again too. Though, my paintings are pure art." Ro brooded.

"Rits, They will drive us mad if we stay here more. Let's go yarr" Anushka said huffing while the men pouted like babies.

"These expressions ain't working on us so don't even try both of you" Rits sternly said before leaving the room with Anushka sighing.

"Teri vajah se Nush or Rits gussa ho gyi" Vi scolded Ro.

"Really? Did I tell you to sit in Vamu's cradle? Apne aap ko dekha hai, dinasaur jaisi body leke meri Vami ka cradle tod diya" Ro retorted back.

"And what about you? Skills majnu Bhai jaisi, or confidence Picasso jaisa! Idiot" Vi gritted.

"CHACHU AND DADDA" Sammy yelled shutting both of them up.