•PREFACE•

The Champion Cricketer, Virat Kohli.
The Talented Diva, Anushka Sharma.
And The Craziest ICT.

They must be having some of the great instances to share and experience. So, Why to wait for any of them to tell us something when we have an extremely creative mind to imagine.

This book will contain one shots of Virat and ICT, Virat and Anushka, Anushka and team and some maybe from Virat and Bollywood.

All chapters will not be having the same theme. Some will be fun and crazy, some maybe romantic while some maybe emotional too. I plan to write everything in this.

I'm very excited to start this. Hope you guys love it.

The schedule:

»71st century
Virat's much awaited 71st century and how things followed after the century?

»Koffee with Karan
A Koffee with Karan episode featuring our very own Virat and Anushka.

»Aftereffects of Koffee with Karan
What happens after the Virushka KWK episode?

»The last piece of Cake

Rohirat oneshot about how the great friendship started.

»Prank the Mastermind
Virushka along with ICT pranking Mahi Bhai.

I'll keep updating the schedule as soon as I start getting more ideas. All your suggestions and requests are highly welcome. I'll make sure to write on each and everything you guys suggest, even though it may take some time.

So, tell me what will you like to read more? Afterall.. You, my readers are the rightful owners of everything I write so I'll be grateful to have your suggestions coming up.

For all the updates and information regarding my books
Follow me on instagram:
Id: eilyywrites

Until next time, Bye.
❤️