Koffee with Karan

»This one shot is based in the year 2019 however I've included pictures that were posted after 2019 too. Because why not?
»Virushka has been married for more than an year.
»Virat is still the captain of the Indian cricket team
»Hardik and Rahul has yet not appeared on this couch.
»Vami is yet to grace our lives.

Karan: Hello helloo helloooo. Welcome back to Koffee with Karan.

Now, Have you guys ever heard of the word ‘Ineffable’? Let me tell you it refers to something so great and perfect to be described in words.

No, I'm not showing off my enriched vocabulary but I was just describing the guests for today.

These two are the couple everyone says is a ‘Rab ne banadi Jodi’. Coming from two of the most entertaining and loved industries of our country- Cricket and Bollywood, sparks were meant to fly. They became the heartbeats of millions and ofcourse of each other.

I think I've already given enough and many of you have already guessed because there's no one other as them, so without further ado, I welcome the most loved couple of India- The Gorgeous Bollywood Diva, Anushka Sharma and her very handsome husband, The Indian captain, Virat Kohli.

*Virat and Anushka walk in with her hand wrapped around his arm and their faces moulded into wide smiles*

K: Welcome Welcome *hugging them one by one*

K: Please be seated

*All three of them take their seats*

K: So, Helllloooo *clapping his hands excitedly*

Anu and Vee: Hellooo *wide smiles*

K: So good to see you both. Welcome to the koffee couch. And I must say, you both look so gorgeous.

A: Thank you Karan. You look good too.

K: Well that's what I wanted. A nice compliment before we start. *winks*  You know, I'm very excited for this particular episode because this is the first time a cricketer is gracing this couch.

V: That's quite an achievement if I have got Karan Johar excited.

K: That surely is. And It's going to be a great episode.

A: We ain't too sure about that. Your show is known for good talks *gesturing ironically with fingers* and we don't have any.

K: Leave that to me babe. I know how to bring that up *evil smile* . Well, It's your first ever interview together after being together for like 5 years. You guys have kept your relationship extremely private. How did my show got lucky?