His perfect painted picture

The sun peeked inside the room and Virat stood up from the bed being the early riser he is.

Adjusting the curtains to a side, he gazed at his two girls sleeping with a smile.

"My babies" He kissed both of their foreheads one by one as he half lied on the bed.

How he wished to wake up to this every morning!

"Dadda" He heard a soft giggle of his Vamu.

"Aw! My baby is up" He softly tucked back her little girl's hairs.

"Dadda upp" She extended her arms and he picked her up obliging.

"We will talk slowly slowly.. Mumma is sleeping na" He whispered to her as the little girl looked at her mother and nodded her head with a smile.

Completing Vamu's morning routine he hi-fived with her.

"I bub you Dadda" She spoke in her cutest voice and Virat smiled heartily.

He would do everything to hear these words!

"Dadda bubs you too mera baccha" He rubs his head on her stomach making her giggle.

"Looks like Papa-Beti has already forgotten me" Nush's voice caught their attention as she stretched her arms sitting.

"Not happening in this lifetime and even the nexts to come, Nushkie" Virat replied settling on bed flashing his swoon worthy smile.

She leaned her head on his shoulder and he placed a soft kiss on her temple while their girl sat in front adoring them.

"I'll get some coffee for us" He told as Nush climbed down the bed.

"Okay I'll freshen her up meanwhile" She replied.

"It's done already" He replied nonchalantly making coffee while she looked at him with love.

"Vi, It's match day. You could've rested little more. I'd have done it" She back hugged him and he rubbed her hands on his chest.

"You do it too when you shoot and I'm away, na? I already feel like I'm doing so less for both of my precious girls so when you are with me, I want nothing but you to relax as much as you can." He pulled her in front and cupped her cheeks and she smiled.

"I know it's not you and me but US in parenthood but I also know how hard you work to rise everyday to 70% because I can only provide 30%. You make it up for our daughter when I'm not around and I'm so proud of you for that..." Anushka almost teared up hearing him.

"Lekin hme b to proud feel krane ka mauka milna chaiye na! *in daya's voice* " And with that finish, she laughed while he secured her in his arms.

Anushka sighed.

A contented sigh. That's what this man has made her feel- contented. And even after 10 years of togetherness, he never fails to woo her with his thoughtfulness.

"Mumma Dadda also bubs each other" Vamu clapped excitedly while both of them burst out laughing.

"Will my baby have some ghumi ghumi?" Anushka asked bending down to her level and Vamu nodded excitedly.

"This baby too" Virat pouted raising his hand making Anushka chuckle.

"I'm comingggggggg" came a loud voice that belonged to none other than Rohit who ran into the room while Virat rolled his eyes at the sudden invasion.

"You have to knock and ask if I can come? What's this I'm comingggggggg" Vi mimicked scrunching his nose.

"Atleast better than you. I atleast warn. Tu to sidha entry maarta hai" Ro countered.