chapter 1

Kinn who was waiting for Porsche at office gate. Kinn saw porsche smiled at him. Porsche didn't react he went from there still angry at me mumbled kinn. Porsche went to his cabin doing is work.

Kinn Theerapanyakul family heir and CEO of the company. Richest handsome man. Kinn fell in love with is childhood friend Porsche. It's been a 2 year they were in relationship porsche. porsche working as a intern in kinn's company it's been 6 month.

Porsche was bestfriend of kinn. Kinn went abroad for further studies. Porsche was studying in Thailand. Kinn miss him so much then kinn realised that this feeling is not for friends. He loves him. After 3 years finishing is studies kinn came Thailand. He want surprise porsche.

Kinn messaged porsche asked where he was porsche casually said I'm in my condo. Kinn was looking at mirror again and again. Kinn went to the porsche's condo he was standing in front of took a deep breath press the calling button kinn's eyes are widen when he saw a beautiful girl opened the door. who's that while saying porsche came there with only towel he saw kinn kinn when did you he didn't finish the word kinn walked away from there porsche don't know what happened he didn't wait a second run behind kinn hold is hands what happened kinn when did you come why didn't you tell me said porsche Why didn't you tell me that you have girlfriend who is staying with you kinn can't control is jealous. Porsche looked at him while laughing why are you laughing kinn asked angrily no she is my cousin sister she came with her boyfriend for invite her wedding kinn got embarrassment he close is eyes. now come inside said porsche drag kinn to his condo.

They went in saw the couple kinn smiled at him porsche introduced him to them they were having conversation. That girl ask when you come why did you suddenly went from there. Oh i forgot to take my car keys so i went. She nodded while smiling.

Evening they had dinner little chat then couple bid goodbye to them. Kinn sitting in the sofa so when did you come why didn't you tell me that you came. Yesterday i just want surprise you said kinn looking at. They were looking each other suddenly kinn kissed him porsche shocked but he return the kiss they kissing each other kinn said while kissing i love you porsche then he stopped kissing took is car key jacket rushed out from there he went in the car he was panting did i confess him he didn't refuse to kiss me does mean he have feelings for me.

Porsche was still shocked what is just happened why didn't i refuse porsche while thinking he went bed he didn't sleep all night.

It's been a three days kinn was trying to reach porsche he didn't pick call or msg he went to is condo but porsche was nowhere to be found he asked neighbor but they were also know about it. Kinn was frustrated. Daily evening he went to the porsche's condo see if porsche came or not. It's been 20 days kinn came porsche's condo kinn saw that room door were half opened immediately kinn went in saw porsche who was sleeping on couch he went near to him saw porsche's face he look so pale and thin he didn't disturb him he sat near him.

Porsche woke from the sleep saw kinn who was sitting near to him. Where did go why didn't you pick my calls didn't you saw my message kinn asked without break porsche signed i lost my mobile said without emotion. Where did you go kinn asked again porsche didn't answer the question he went to the kitchen drank some water kinn who was waiting for the answer but he didn't get any answer from porsche he grabbed porsche's wrist and said i didn't get the answer say where did you go if you want reject me you can reject me on my face or text me why did you ran away screamed kinn tightening is grip i didn't run away sob my father sob died sniff i went for funeral i lost my mobile sob porsche was crying is heart out kinn saw him tear his heart paining for Porsche he hugged i'm sorry I'm sorry I don't know I'm sorry kinn said make porsche sit on sofa wiped tear hugged him to his chest.

Porsche slept in kinn's arm while crying Kinn lyied porsche on couch did he eat anything while thinking he went to the kitchen. He didn't find any groceries he looked at porsche who was sleeping then he went from there. Kinn drive the car nearest mart to by groceries.

Continue🌈

Hi guys this is my next story support this story too love you guys follow vote and comment ❤️😍