chapter 16

Rose caressed pheonix hair she kissed him while hugging kinn was watching them pheonix go and find a new gun said kinn. Pheonix run to is play room. Why are you here Kinn asked porsche glared at him. We are here to se our grandson said korn still ego didn't leave. Your grandson kinn huffed he is my son said kinn. I didn't give you permission to see my son. You already gave me permission kinn did you forget what did you said that day should i tell you if you want see your grandchild you can come you said korn said mockingly they silent for a while we realised that family is important we are sorry said rose controlling his tears Kinn can sense guilty on there parents eyes he didn't say anything yes first thing i took wrong decision if i didn't take porsche will never suffer i saw in my own eyes he was happy now every changed no i took a right decision parents will come to us after their anger gone but porsche if he gone i can't bring him back but i got a chance he want this family too  kinn was thinking porsche shaked him what are you doing they were crying go said porsche pushed him. It's ok dad said kinn korn hugged him sobbed in his son's arm rose also hugged him they broke the hug come here korn called porsche. Porsche came nervously korn caressed porsche's hair said I'm sorry son please forgive us. Please don't say like said porsche dadyyy bang bang! Said pheonix shoot Kinn but he didn't act this time pheonix throw the gun at kinn lyied on the floor started cry and scream i hate you daddy your so bad kinn tried to hold him pheonix wiggling like a jelly slipping from kinn's hand. Kinn's parents realised that why kinn acted like that when they come. They were chuckling porsche signed pheonix said porsche with that pheonix stopped got up from the floor took his gun down his head oh my thank you porsche said kinn. pheonix went to korn i will prepare lunch said porsche went kitchen kinn followed him hugged from behind you asked pete to invite my dad to party right said kinn. No said porsche like he doesn't know. Porsche i know we don't have good relationship with my uncle's family they don't invite us for any kind of functions me and pete got friends in uni that's why we are friends and cousins so i asked pete he told me and i know you purposefully stayed that night there why that night dad's car got repaired too i know who did it that vegas you asked him that's he why did kinn said. Porsche lowered his head and said i need a complete family kinn kissed porsche fine we can make a complete family.

They were all having launch kinn porsche looked at pheonix his korn rose they both feeding him a smile appeared on porsche's face after lunch they sat on couch kinn gave porsche's vitamin tablet he took them kinn's parents asw that how many months rose asked 4 months twins said Porsche while smiling twin korn asked exitedly they both nodded. Porsche gave pheonix album they took album exitedly. It's night they had dinner pheonix slept in korn's arm korn didn't want leave his grandson he pheonix placed on bed carefully korn rose bid a good bye porsche told them to stay but they went from there.

Porsche hugged kinn he was very happy kinn saw that smiled kissed him they slept. Porsche woke up from the sleep kinn kinn kinn woke up from the sleep what he asked i want icecream kinn looked at him saw tha clock it's already 2am he signed they both went kitchen kinn took box of icecream porsche was eating they saw pheonix sneaking out of his room they both hide from there pheonix opened the fridge he was searching for sometime kinn came behind pheonix are you searching for icecream said kinn yes daddy said pheonix then stopped looked at him daddy don't tell papa that suddenly stopped he looked at porsche with widen eyes kinn laughed took pheonix in his arm they ate ice-cream.

Continue 🌈

Vote and comment love you guys ❤️💕