𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟖

Start from the beginning

"What did I do to please you so much that you are letting me live."

"I think you haven't heard it right, need I repeat once again?"

"No, but what's the reason behind your sudden change of heart?"

"Curiosity kills the cat, I thought you knew it better."

"And I am not afraid to die."

"Fine, I promise I will kill you in the most painful way when it's time."

"I will be waiting."

He stood up before turning his back at you, promptly leaving the room.

You saw him take steps towards the exit neither of speak just watched as he went out. You saw him speaking with Uraume for a brief moment before finally leaving.

"I thought you had something to say!" You spoke out loud, but your words never reached his ears.

After he left and all the commotion went down once again. The sudden pain kicked your head. It was intense, yet you realised it after so long.

You calmed your head.

"What happened?"

"I don't remember anything after I woke up."

"W-What happened? I-I feel ...wait! ...wait! ... wait....! what is happening?," you said as you gripped your head tighter feeling the intensity of the headache. "The fuck...the fuck is happening...!?"

"Who is that? Who is that girl?"
you mumbled through your blurry vision.

"..mother..?"

"...no..."

"Fuck it..what are all these memories!?"

"The fuck happened?"

You asked yourself slowly standing up with your wiggly steps.

"Ughh! This is driving me crazy...!" You cried out, pulling your own hair out.

"...Him...I need him...!"

"...his lord...!"

"...I need him...! He will save me.. He will have to..!"

You said as you strided towards the metal door of the dungeons. You hit against it..as you cried out, "Someone...please! call him for me!"

"Let me see him once.."

"Ughhhhhh! Please...please LET ME SEE HIM!"

"Ahhhh...please...! Fuck it," you cried out as you kicked on the metal doors.

"Fuck it, fuck it, fuck it...!" You screamed sending kicks through the metal doors.

"Please..! Tell him...!"

"Ughh....! go away...go away..." You cried out telling those faint memories that screamed at you to go away.

Who were they you wondered. The only familiar face was your mother's but what about it?

"My lord, it's Uraume." She spoke as knocking thrice on the shoji doors.

She slowly stepped inside receiving her lord's response.

She bowed her head low waiting for Sukuna to let her rise.

"Look up."

"My lord.. Y/N is requesting an audience with you."

"Is that so..?" He asked as he lazily rose from his throne, slowly taking steps down the steps of the stair which was a way to reach the throne through the pile of inhumane skeletons.