Chapter 6

LENA

I close my eyes as Emmett kisses me deeper and ushers me into the room. But as soon as he closes the door and it clicks shut, my eyes fly open, and pull back, panting.

Emmett licks his lips and moves slightly back, giving me room to breathe. I step back and look around the room. My eyes lingered on everything and widened.

This whole place is amazing. It looks like it should be a museum or something. Everything looked old. Nothing new to the eyes showed in the decoration. If there was anything modern about this place, I couldn't find it. The pictures on the walls when we walked in looked like they were from the 1960s with the clothes the people were wearing.

The oak wood looked varnished to make it look more appealing. The stairs creaked as we walked, but it was to be expected. I wonder if Emmett has done anything to this place to make it his.

"Do you like?" Emmett's voice fills the room, making me look at him with a smile. He was leaning on the door, watching me with interest. "It looks more dated," I said, looking around the room till I landed back on him.

He pulled a face as he arched an eyebrow at me. "Dated?" he asked. "What does that mean?"

I smiled and looked around again.

His room clearly has been updated, as the bed was the biggest I had ever seen, and I don't think they ever had that back in the day. The colour of the room was dark, with a deep red on one side. There was furniture around, such as a dresser, wardrobe, and even a box at the foot of his bed. A few things made it more for him—weights in the corner, notebooks, reading books—loads of books. He must enjoy reading.

My eyes went back to his. "This room looks more lived in and with a splash of you to add," I said. "Whereas downstairs is more like a showcase. Whether it's because you don't want to change it and keep the original features to show everyone what it was like before. It looks amazing."

I watch as Emmett pushes off the door and moves toward me. In three strides, he stood before me and placed his hands on my waist, pulling me to him. His face lingers too close to mine as his breath fans my face.

"I'm glad you like," he mutters as his eyes go back to my lips.

Fuck, why is it he gives me that look, and I want to give everything up to him, including my heart? I shouldn't be thinking like this. We only just met.

His eyes flutter back to mine, and with nothing being said, his lips crash on mine hard.

Our kissing starts off slowly, but as he takes me deeper, his tongue slides over my bottom lip, and I let him enter. Our make-out session turns hot and heavy as his hands wonder over the material of my costume skirt and slip back under as he cups my ass and squeezes, making me gasp.

Emmett grins as he pulls back and rests his head on mine, leaving his hands on my ass. "Perfect little ass you got, darling," he murmurs.

I feel one hand move up and over the skirt. His fingertip slides up my back till it reaches the string that is holding me all in together on the top half. His fingers tug on it and loosen it. He unties it, and the other hand moves to the front as he pulls it loose again.

My eyes stay on him as he bites his bottom lip, but never takes his eyes off me.

The top half falls slightly, exposing my breasts and nipples. I wasn't wearing a bra as I did not need it for the top as it covered me and held me in place.

"Mmm..." he murmured as his fingertip slid over my breast and nipple as he circled it, making it pebble more against his touch.

"What am I going to do with you?" he whispers as his hand moves to my chin. His eyes dart all over me, drinking every part of my flesh he could find. "Keep those damn boots on. I want you like a good little slut and fuck you like you deserve to have my cum dripping out of your cunt until you beg for more."

Fuck, he knew how to make my pussy flutter.

I need to have him.

Sasha's words echoed in my head. "Have fun, and enjoy. You never know. You may find someone for the night."

Thinking about it, I needed this. I never acted like a slut in my life. I wanted to let my hair down and have my way with Emmett. Who knows whether this is a one-time thing or if it turns into something else? I shouldn't fear what could never happen.

I move closer, letting some confidence come forward. "Fuck me then," I said.

Emmett grinned. "With pleasure," he said as he captured my lips again. His hands went everywhere all over my body till they went to my waist and lifted me. I wrap my legs around his waist as my arms wrap around his neck.

His hands went up under the material, and he yanked on the sides of my thong, breaking it off. I pulled back, panting, but my eyes widened. "You broke my thong," I murmured against his lips.

His grin grew wider. "Don't need it anymore," he grumbled as he pecked my lips and moved to the corners of my mouth, placing open kisses down. His hand went to the back of my hair and pulled me back, making my lips leave his as he nipped at my open neck.

A moan slipped past my lips as he growled. "Mine," as he walked towards somewhere and lowered me until my back hit something soft.

Emmett's kisses on my neck tingled as he sucked on every part of my skin. I knew there would be marks left, but I didn't care.

"Emmett," I moaned as his hands went to my breast and massaged them while his fingers played with my nipple. Fuck, his cold touch made goosebumps appear.

Emmett keeps up the torture on my skin until he moves back to my lips and hovers. "I want to eat your cunt," he murmurs. "I want you to come on my tongue."

I moan.

"Please," I beg. "I want you too."

A smirk played on Emmett's face. "So needy," he murmurs as he moves down my body, placing kisses on every part of my body.

I shiver, but as his lips come to my breast, he places his mouth over my nipple and sucks, causing my back to arch. His tongue circles and runs over it as his teeth graze, teasing to bite it.

A moan slips past again as Emmet moves further down my body, kissing his way down till he gets to the material of the skirt, pulls back, and sits on his knees. My eyes stay on his as he moves the material down, exposing my pussy to him.

The skirt was gone, but Emmett's eyes never leaves my pussy. He licks his lips and moves back slightly as he grips my thigh and places it on his shoulder. He kisses my boots till he moves up to the thigh and goes to my skin.

The way he does it has my whole body overheating and begging for his touch.

His lips kiss my thigh as a shiver ripples through me, and his eyes lock onto mine as he moves lower as he spoke. "I am going to eat you till I have your cum dribbling down my chin," he says between each kiss on my skin. "I want you to cum twice, and don't hold back on the screaming, darling. I want every damn person in this place to know who has you, who you belong to."

A moan slips past my parted lips. "Please, Emmett," I groan. "I want—"

Emmett's lips part as a low chuckle escapes, cutting me off as he gets into position with his head close to my pussy. His cold breath fans over my exposed folds. "Patience, darling," he murmured as his eyes met mine again. I could see the hunger linger as he moved and placed a kiss above my pussy, making me moan.

"Emmett," I moaned as my eyes fluttered shut, as his tongue darted out and slid into my folds.

A gasp left my lips as my hands gripped the sheets.

Emmett's tongue came out as a growl escaped. "Fuck, darling," he rasps as he moved back into place. "You taste even better than I imagined."

His tongue slides back in and devours my pussy, lapping up my juices.

Oh crap!

Fuck, he was good with his damn tongue.