Chapter 45 | Ballerina Beauty

❀Within the petals of my existence lies the tragic tale, for it was the cruel touch of fate that changed me into a dead rose, forever bearing the stains of a tainted destiny❀

Within the petals of my existence lies the tragic tale, for it was the cruel touch of fate that changed me into a dead rose, forever bearing the stains of a tainted destiny

🥀•Chapter Forty-Five•🥀

•T H E P A S T•

She twirled gracefully, her body moving with the effortless elegance of a swan gliding across a tranquil lake. The spectators watched in awe, captivated by her ethereal dance.

Like a pristine white swan, she seemed to float upon the stage, her wings symbolizing her flawless technique and her body embodying the essence of a delicate and sweet melody.

The audience found themselves entranced by the delicate and fragile movements of this ballerina beauty. Each step, each gesture, held them spellbound, as if witnessing a living work of art.

As her performance came to a close, the students of the dance academy rose to their feet, applauding and cheering, unable to contain their admiration for her talent. It was undeniable that she had outshone every other dancer.

Following the performance, the ballet dancers lined up, anticipation coursing through their veins. They awaited the announcement that would determine who would proceed to the finals.

"It's you," one of the dancers whispered to her, but she chuckled softly, shaking her head. "Come on, it could be anyone," she replied modestly, refusing to let her own perfection cloud her view of others. She possessed humility despite her undeniable skill.

The host took hold of the microphone, her voice resonating through the room. "What a masterpiece it was," she commended, prompting the audience to erupt in applause. "No doubt our academy is home to the most exceptional dancers in Busan."

The room fell silent as the host continued, "However, only one dancer will be selected to represent us in the finals." A wave of tension swept through the room, every heart pounding with anticipation.

"And that person is... Lin Y/N," the host announced, triggering jubilant screams and cheers from the crowd. The other dancers rushed to embrace her, showering her with congratulatory hugs.

A wide smile illuminated Y/N's face as she joyfully reciprocated the embraces. She had poured her heart and soul into her craft, and this moment felt like a dream come true.

"The finals will take place in a renowned high school in Seoul," the host announced, and the crowd burst into cheers, clearly filled with excitement.

But Y/N's smile faded as she quietly said to herself, "Seoul?" Her heart raced because she was aware that her parents, who were overly protective, might object to this.

Being their only child, they often worried about her safety and imposed limits on her activities. The possibility of their disapproval weighed heavily on her, casting a shadow of uneasiness over what should have been a joyous moment.