Chapter 18 | Candy Berries

❀Clipping the thrones from my blooming heart❀

Clipping the thrones from my blooming heart

🌹•Chapter Eighteen🌹

"Dad they are getting married" The blonde-haired girl unleashed her gaze blankly gawking at the breakfast that was exhibited over the dining table in front of them.

Even after having such mouthwatering food displayed in front of her she yet had no appetite at all.

You ask why?

Well, it's because she loathes Jeon Juliet and that the mafia princess will now become a Jung soon. She just yearns for nothing but to end this fucking world that is so fucking against her only while in favor of people she hates.

"Who is getting married Aurora baby?" cooed her daddy darting at her angry face as he ate his own morning meal.

"Hoseok" she whispered one single word with so much bitterness and hatred.

"Hoseok, your son! he is getting married to Jeon Juliet" she completed her words, she wasn't pleased, not at all with the scene she just witnessed last night when she believed it was just their party for celebrating their relationship anniversary but then the bomb was dropped on her when she found her stepbrother on his knee with a diamond ring he was offering to Juliet.

Just like the time when she heard Jeon Jungkook was married to Y/N without her even attending the wedding due to personal security reasons.

Aurora dreamed to become the bride of the Jeons, it was her childhood fantasy. She forever eyed Jeon Jeun with the crown of the mafia queen and she always yearned with desire to be standing the same way next to the heir of the Jeons as Jiun stood next to Daejung.

Jeon Jungkook.

Her love.

Her first love since childhood.

He always made her heartbeat accelerate with his angry looks and damn he was known to be the fuck boy of the university every girl would die to just be with him for a night but again Jeon Jungkook never really cared to even look at any girl's way leave alone Aurora.

And here this blonde haired dreamed of nothing but to get wedded to him, the now mafia king but here he was with that absurd girl who seemed some kind of patient with mental illness. How come he could marry someone like her? Someone so lifeless. Someone whose eyes screamed darkness and pain.

What is it about her?

What does she have that I don't?