After realizing that Jewel wouldn't say anything, Chizaram thought of what to say.

And immediately, an idea clicked in her head.

Meekly, she spoke, "It's personal. It's between the two of us."

"No, it isn't," Yasmine disagreed, her tone filled with annoyance. She was getting pissed off which wasn't a surprise to them as Yasmine has little tolerance to things. "The matter has involved the whole group. All the Coterie are now involved, so tell us."

"We are friends, Zara. We need to know the truth. We can't do anything about this if we don't know what is going on," Jewel finally spoke up, urging her on.

"Also, you two have pulled my brother into this," Jesse chirped in. They all shifted their gazes towards him. "What? I'm telling the truth. They have dragged Jaime into what is happening between them. Two days ago, he came back with a devastated Neche and he argued with Zara afterward. Since then, he had been avoiding her like the plague and he also happened to be in the middle of their fight today. You both are making it seem like he is married to the both of you."

"That's not what is going on," Chizaram disagreed, shaking her head.

"Then tell us what exactly is going on."

"Fine," Zara muttered then she dropped the ice block in her hand on the table next to her. Quietly, she narrated, "I didn't... I don't want to say this before because I don't want my sister to look bad in front of you guys."

Her voice was meek, her tone filled with sadness and she sounded like she wanted to cry.

"What the fuck are you saying?" Zayn and Jedekiah chorused.

They could already tell that she was planning on saying something different from the truth. They shot daggers with their eyes, but Chizaram used that to her advantage, cowering with fright.

"Both of you should better shut up. Let her talk," Khalid ordered.

"Talk? And then spread out lies from her mouth."

"Kai, shut up na," Jesse yelled at his brother. "Why are you being so defensive? We have been asking if anyone has an idea what was happening, but you two refuse to talk and now, you are interrupting her from doing so."

"That's because I know she is just going to lie."

"You don't know that. So shut up."

"I..."

"Kai," Jared called with a pleading tone. Jedekiah shifted his gaze to him. With a pleading expression, he said to him. "Please, let's hear what she has to say. Please."

"If you don't want to listen, just leave," Yasmine added.

"Yasmine!" Jared called sternly.

She responded by rolling her eyes, saying nothing.

Adelaide touched Jedekiah's hand and pleaded with her eyes for him to do as Jared instructed.

Reluctantly, Jedekiah agreed and he folded his arms to listen to what Chizaram had to say.

When Chizaram noticed that Jedekiah and Zayn had been put to check and she could now talk, she went on with what she had been saying before they interrupted her.

Her face looked melancholic and with sadness-filled voice, she said.

"It's all Chinecherem's fault," she paused for a few seconds, then she sniffled. "She had always had feelings for Jaime even when she knew he was dating me."

"Feelings for Jaime?"

The majority of them chorused in surprise while Jedekiah scoffed loudly.

"Is she..." Zayn was saying, but Jedekiah cut him short, saying with clenched teeth.