** FOUR **

"We may have our differences, but nothing's more important than family." -Coco

****

                KHALID TAPPED the screen of his phone, smiling at whatever he was seeing on his phone when he took a moment to look beside him and Jesse was gone from his side. That was when he remembered that he went over to sit with Jedekaih so he could show him something and he had been sitting with him since then.

He took a glance at him. As he expected, he had finished whatever discussion he was having with Jedekaih and he was now on his phone, smiling at it. Jedekaih was beside him, eyes closed shut and a headphone on his ears.

He realized something at that moment. He was just noticing the triplet sitting next to each other. Jaime on the far left, Jedekaih in the middle and Jesse at the right end of the seat. An idea came to his mind and he took his phone, tapped on the camera application and he brought his phone upward.

In two and then three clicks of the camera icon, he took triple shots of the triplets, unaware. The third flashlight of the camera drew the attention of the triplets who were sitting opposite him. They all raised their heads from whatever they were doing to look at him, brows raised.

Jaime was the first to voice his thoughts. "Did you just take a picture of us?" Jaime asked, annoyed as he dropped the book in his hand on his thigh. His eyes were squinted at Khalid.

With a proud grin on Khalid's face, he answered, "Yeah, it's been a long since you three took a picture together." He looked away from the angry Jaime and peered at the photos he took. He seems so proud of himself.

"Did you take photos of us?" Jesse asked, surprised.

Khalid nodded without raising his head. He zoomed in on one of the photos, grinning.

"Let me see," Jesse said excitedly and quickly left his position back to the space beside Khalid and he sat down, almost grabbing the phone from him.

"Calm down, bro," Khalid said with an amused smile. Then he handed the phone to Jesse. He looked grateful for the gesture. And he began to look through the pictures.

"Whoah! This is really nice, Khalid," Jesse commented, impressed. He tapped Khalid's shoulder repeatedly in approval, smiling down at the picture. "I love this one better. Look how good I look with that smile. Medd o. I look so good in this and Jaime's face can be seen more clearly in this," he noted.

Jaime had half of his face buried in a book as always, Jedekaih was listening to music in his headphone and he had this serious expression on him with his eyes closed while he was smiling at his phone in the pictures.

He loved the fact that it was unaware and the position was great.

It was perfect for him.

"Great shot, bro," Jesse complimented Khalid who smirked. Then they exchanged a bro handshake with smiles on their faces. "I'm posting this now," he said to Khalid when he turned back to the phone.

He was impressed and in love with the photos. And Khalid was right. It's been ages since he took a picture with his identical brothers. More like taking pictures with Jaime. Kai has no problem with taking pictures - if he is in good mood. But Jaime was the issue. He was the problem and the reason why they can't take pictures together as triplets.

"You've got to pay for it, bro," Khalid teased Jesse, taking his phone from Jesse.

The latter smirked and said confidently. "Don't worry, I'll buy you lunch."