"So, you're thinking of getting a piercing?" Jay asked, looking around at the variety.

I nodded, pointing at Calum as he stared at Jay and I, "It was my friends idea."

Jay did a weird head thing at Calum, Calum not returning the gesture but instead staring at Jay in a rather deathly way. I bit my lip a little, an aching pain in my stomach stabbing at me.

"What do you think I'll suit most?" I asked no one in particular.

"Ears." The boys said simultaneously.

I nodded, "Can I get them done now?"

Jay nodded, giving Calum a little glare and taking my hand. He led me behind the counter, pushing me down lightly onto a chair. Calum followed behind us, sitting down beside me and taking my hand.

Jay stared at us for a moment, "So, are you two a couple or?"

"No." I said, shaking my head.

"Yes." Calum smiled, nodding.

I looked at Calum a little shocked, sucking in a breath and looking back at Jay. He smirked menacingly. I blushed a little, hiding my face by staring down at my lap. Calum was rubbing his thumb lightly on my hand, sending shivers down my spine each time. I bit my lip as I stared down at our entwined hand.

Jay plopped in the seat in front of me, smiling sweetly. I looked up at him, biting my lip, "I'm kinda scared."

"It's okay, you're not boyfriend but boyfriend is here to comfort you." Jay smiled, looking over at Calum as he cleaned at a piercing contraption.

I could feel Calum tense as he held onto my hand, his bone structure becoming more prominent as he gritted his teeth. His chest was going up and down at a rapid rate, his face becoming increasingly red and angry looking.

"This'll only hurt for a moment," Jay smiled, "I suppose you only want your lobes pierced?"

I nodded, "Thank you."

He took my left ear lightly, a shooting pain going through my body as the gun shot in my ear. I jumped a little, Calum grabbing my back and rubbing my hand. This really fucking hurt, what the hell.

Jay positioned himself in front of the other ear, piercing it. Another painful shot was sent through my body, Calum putting his head into the crevice of my neck as a tear streamed down my cheek. I breathed in loudly, Calum's warm breath calming me down a little. Jay rubbing at my ears with a antiseptic wipe, smiling a little at me.

"Do you want a tissue?" He asked.

I nodded slightly, Jay handing me a box and allowing me to wipe away the tears. I felt like such a baby in front of the pair of them right now. It was horrible. I just really hated the pain. Calum moved his head from my neck, taking out a box and handing it to me.

I looked down at it, opening it slightly, "What is it?"

"Well open it and see." Calum shrugged.

The box seemed to fold a little as I opened it, a palir of diamond earrings shining at me. I smiled at the pair, turning to Calum and hugging him single-handedly. He hugged me back with two arms. Jay coughed awkwardly behind us, pointing to the box, "Want me to put them in your ears?"

"Yes," I smiled, "Please."

Jay held me delicately, putting the earrings in and passing me a mirror. I smiled at myself in the mirror, Calum smiling in the back. I nodded my head, "I like them."

"I like them too." Calum and Jay said at the same time.

I laughed awkwardly, looking over at Jay and smiling, "How much?"

He shrugged, "I'll let it slide for someone as beautiful as you."

Calum grunted, standing up. Jay was a tiny bit smaller than him, their eyes locked on one another.

"Are you gonna hit on her again?" Calum growled.

Jay rolled his eyes, "You're not her boyfriend."

I struggled to speak, my body tensing as Calum stepped closer to Jay. There was a lot of tension in the room as they stared at one another.

"It's not as if she would date someone like you," Calum scoffed, "You're not her boyfriend either."

"Gives me a chance," Jay shrugged, "At least I care about a girls feelings."

"What shit are you talking now?" Calum spat.

Jay ran a hand through his hair, smirking rudely at Calum, "I've seen you in here at least two other times with different girls - giving them the exact same earrings."

My heart shattered into pieces. I hadn't fallen. I hadn't fallen. I hadn't fallen at all. Calum was just a dude who was helping me be free for a month. Nothing was going to hurt.

Calum looked round to me, my eyes brimming a little. We were only 9 days in. I knew this was all too good to be true.

He turned back to Jay, pushing him roughly into the wall. Jay fought back, kicking Calum hard. Calum yelped a little but didn't stop, punching Jay multiple times. I stood up, trying to pull Calum away. He pushed me back lightly, kicking Jay again and again in the stomach. Jay knelt over in front of us, holding his body in pain. I caught some breath in my throat, pushing past Calum to look at Jay. He held onto my shoulder as Calum held his mouth in shock.

"What have you done?" I basically screeched at Calum.

Calum shook his head, picking me up and putting me outside. I cried loudly, a few of the workers heading into where Calum was and a taking seats next to me. Calum was escorted out of the shop and across the street. He looked at me and I stared at him, shaking my head. I would leave on my own. I can't believe he would do any of that.

Jay walked out awkwardly, smiling sheepishly at me. I smiled back, "Sorry about him."

He shook his head, "It's fine. At least you're still here."

I blushed, "Is there anything I can do?"

"Will you take my number?"

I bit my lip, taking a piece of paper as he handed it to me. I put it in my back pocket, walking backwards towards the door, "It was nice to meet you."

"Trust me, I'm happier I met you."

I smiled sheepishly, walking out of the door and looking back through the glass. Jay smiled and waved as I walked out. Calum was gone from across the street and I breathed a sigh of relief. I had no idea what just happened and I was glad he was gone. I needed to get home and see my family or something - I could even ring Luke.

I dialed Lukes number into my phone, he chose to pick up after the seventh ring, his familiar tone making me smile.

"Hey," I spoke.

"What's up?" Luke asked.

"Could I come round?"

There was silence for a moment, Luke's breathing the only thing I can hear on his side of the line. I waited for a while, taking two steps at a time.

"Sarah is coming over, Frankie," Luke murmured, "Maybe tomorrow?"

I sighed, "Just forget it."

HI GUYS SO IT'S 11:45 AND I UPLOADED YAY! ANYWAY, LIFE IS OKAY WITH ME - HOW IS YOURS? COMMENT YOUR FAVOURITE CHAPTER SO FAR AND VOTE! I'M GONNA ADD GIFS FROM NOW ON :D AND POSSIBLY SONGS IF YOU HAVE ANY REQUESTS FOR ANY OF THE CHAPTERS!

LOVE YOU,

MILLIE

song for this chapter: red - taylor swift