He is obviously the kind of person who is very good at playing with emotions.

Nishimiya Yuezhen wanted to find something to do to pass the time, but found that in order to destroy some small hands and feet, he had smashed the tablet himself.

The only one who can talk, Goncharov, is a fan of Fyodor and is completely unable to communicate.

He could only look out the window and observe some boring things.

"Is this the direction to Leibo Street?"

Goncharov said nothing.

"The environment there is so bad, and there must not be enough resources. There is no air-conditioning during the day, no place to sleep at night, and the quality of the food is..." He said, seeing

Goncharov's expression slightly annoyed, and he was also annoyed. Happy and annoyed, very strange: "Master, you have worked hard these days."

Nishimiya Yuehu agreed: "Yes, it is really hard. You see, I can think of these at the first time, but you don't care about Feodor at all. Sir, is this a bit..."

By the time he reached the bone barrier, Goncharov was as lost as a puppy about to be abandoned. It was clear that the parts of his brain that represented pain had been permanently removed, and his heart was But there are still different emotions flowing out.

Worry, self-blame, and deep guilt.

He is so irresponsible.

At least the smile didn't disappear.

It was just transferred to Nishimiya Yuezhen.

He happily stretched out his hands to cover the sun. If he had a tail, it would be higher than anyone else. Nishimiya Yuexiao turned around and asked, "Should I go inside?"

Goncharov nodded.

The wall is high.

And it had been abandoned for a long time. Goncharov led him up the side passage, step by step on the spiral staircase covered with dust and debris, watching the ground getting farther and farther away from him.

Nishimiya Yuehan found it funny when he thought about some boring people who had to spend ten minutes or more walking up step by step in order to show off.

Are you really not tired?

He is almost exhausted.

"Ugh...when can we climb to the top..."

Goncharov glanced back with disgust. Originally, Nishimiya Yuezhen was walking in front of him, but gradually, this man began to be unable to climb the stairs. He slowly lifted his legs and took a big breath after taking three or two steps, as if this little amount of exercise could kill him. .

It really delayed his time to serve his master.

"I really don't understand why the master invited you."

"I don't understand either..." Nishimiya Yuzhi climbed the stairs so hard that he almost didn't know where his legs were. "If it weren't for the fact that Fyodor-kun has never liked concrete things, People who only love abstractions, I would think that they are attracted to Dazai-kun."