Then what are you doing for?" Dazai Osamu almost put the knife on the table to cut Fyodor at any time. He spoke in an intimate tone, as if he and the other person were true friends, "I hate being threatened to cooperate." "Of course it's

for..."

"Didi - Didi -"

"Ah , I'm sorry, please reply to the subject's information."

Fyodor: ...

Shibusawa Tatsuhiko: ...

Threats can be done slowly, but the subject's information must be returned as quickly as possible. Dazai Osamu absentmindedly turned his head to avoid the dagger that Fyodor stabbed with his backhand, and typed quickly on the keyboard of his mobile phone with one hand. However, before he could send the message, the phone call came directly.

"Moxi Moshi~ Good afternoon." Dazai Osamu heard the noise from the opposite side, "Are you in a place with many people?"

Nishimiya Tsukimu: "Having lunch in the restaurant. Dazai-kun, did you have a good lunch?"

Dazai Osamu He glanced at the apples on the table. Following the movements of him and Fyodor, the fruits were flipped out of the fruit plate and rolled down to the ground, emitting the aroma of smashed apples.

Suddenly, the chair was pushed and hit the edge of the table.

"Lunch is not delicious at all, and the apples can't fill my stomach at all."

"Did you only eat apples..."

"Yeah, the owner here is so stingy-" Dazai Osamu held the phone in his left hand and the meal in his right hand Knives, fancy silver knives didn't have much power, but they still made a sharp metallic sound when two of them collided.

He raised his eyes and smiled at Shibusawa Tatsuhiko, who regarded him as his master.

The rules were broken before the game even started. Shibusawa Tatsuhiko's anger had obviously reached a certain limit. He frowned before speaking: "You..." The

entire table was almost knocked over, and Fyodor's knife reached In front of Dazai Osamu's throat, he himself was lying on the table, and Dazai Osamu used a silver knife to press the side of his neck.

"Dazai-kun...? What are you doing? Why do I hear the banging sound?" The

speakerphone was not turned on, but maybe because the three of them were quiet at this time, they could clearly hear the voice on the phone.

Dazai Osamu relaxed for a moment. This fight between him and Fyodor was considered a slap in the face, but it was also fatal. Any mistake could cost him his life. Although his physical skills were also poor, his physical strength was expedited when dealing with an enemy who could predict his next move at any time.

With the knife pressed against his throat, he couldn't breathe or speak. He could only lower his voice as much as possible and try to use a normal tone: "Oh, the apple stand was blown away by a dissatisfied Russian moron." "Really?" Nishimiya

Yuzuki A suspicious voice said, "Your voice sounded very restrained. I seemed to hear other people talking." "I want to

exercise to relieve my hunger because I am about to starve to death." Dazai Osamu replied quickly, "I should have been the fruit stall owner just now. "The sound of it."