He handed me the bag and I opened it to see beautiful shoes that would work perfectly with my outfit.

"Thank you! What's it for?" I asked

"You."

"But why?"

"I like buying you things."

"Mmhm." I was skeptical but he laughed and knelt down.

He was on one knee, lifting my foot to the other.

Human me would fall over clumsily, but I felt swift and angelic as I stood with perfect balance and he slid the shoe on my foot.

He did the same with the other.

Then he kissed my thigh and stood.

"You look breathtaking." He whispered, pushing a fly away back and cupping my chin.

"You know, you've progressed so much I forget your age and origin. But I like when you use your words."

"I didn't know that was my word." He smiled softly.

"It is now." I shrugged.

He kissed my forehead.

"Sweet girl. You ready?" He asked.

I nodded.

-

We got there and I studied the place.

Two weeks ago I would've thrived in awkwardness.

But now I had a confidence I'd never experienced.

Then my throat shut, my stomach cramped, nasty fluid filled my mouth with the sweet smells of blood and something better.

Sweeter.

My throat was grabbed as I was lifted off my feet and outside.

He set me down.

"No." He said harshly.

"No what?" I glared.

"Don't bite or hurt anyone." He caught my jaw when I looked away for a split second.

"I won't."

"Lying is a sin, little girl. Don't bring out the priest in me because I will take you over my knee." He challenged and I hummed, smiling.

"I like that idea." I stepped toward him, he shoved me against the building, something cracking behind me with the force and I bit my lip, my pussy tingling with need of him.

"Don't fuck with my meeting, Elira. Control yourself." He kept his hands from me and I frowned.

"Why'd you bring me then?"

"Because I want you here. I want my wife by my side. I know you're a new vampire but you need to reign it in. Please baby? For me?" He squeezed my arms, moving them up to cup my face.

"Fine." I whispered.

He kissed me, deep and slow.

"You need a drink before we go in?" He asked.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, his smell not very strong on the outside but drinking from him was purely bliss as I bit and heaven flooded my mouth.

His hands held my back, middle fingers dancing along my spine.

"Hopefully this'll help you." He whispered but I didn't stop, I was fucking starved.

He squeezed at my sides, feeling over my ass, back up my body, squeezing my shoulders.

"You're so perfect." He murmured and I hummed through the gulps.

I felt like a child who needed fresh water in the middle of the night and gulped down cups of it.

Except there was no stomach ache or sloshy sounding belly, only pure energy and joy filling me.

"Sweetheart, you should stop so we can go inside." He chuckled.

I ran my fingers through his hair as I finally let him go.

I kissed him.

"I love you." I whispered.

He reached a hand between us and wiped my mouth.

"I love you. Can you do this? Be a good girl for me?" His blue eyes were kind and loving, studying my face like I was the only girl in the world.

I smiled.

"Yes I can."

"Let's go inside then. If you need something, tell me."

"Yes sir."