Elira Benedict

Every nerve in me soothed, my anger with the woman dissipating.

He was so much more gorgeous, my eyes felt so clear, my vision zoning in on his beautiful black eyes, and every feature I love of him so much more clear.

"Oh, Mr. Benedict, this woman claims to be-"

"Shut up." I sneered.

"She is my wife."

His eyes were on me completely.

He looked paralyzed and I walked toward him, touching his face.

I smiled, finding so much joy in him right now, the moment I woke, panic encompassed me as I looked at the date and time and recalled he would be here.

But I felt so calmed.

"Kain-" a man called sternly and his eyes didn't leave me but I looked.

I gasped.

"You must be his boss." I smiled.

He looked confused as he kept walking near us and saw Kain.

He blinked, "oh my god, Mrs. Benedict I assume?" He asked.

"Yes. Uhm, call me Elira. It's nice meeting you, I've recognized you've been so kind to him, thank you." I offered a hand.

"Yes, I'm Cory. I apologize for the stern tone, Kain. Did you just wake?"

"30 minutes ago." I nodded.

"Congratulations, if you need anything let me know, I'm happy you're back. Kain, take the rest of today off." He said and turned as he walked away.

I smiled at Kain whose face was void of anything.

I frowned.

"Are you unhappy?" I asked.

"No." He whispered.

"What's going on?" I grabbed his hand, savoring his touch, the feeling so much more intense.

I felt so sensitive. So new.

We walked outside and he brought me to his car, pressing me against it as he grabbed my jaw.

He studied me.

"Have you seen yourself?"

"No."

He crashed his lips on mine and I moaned as he kissed me.

He tasted so good, his hands rough on my body.

He pulled back.

"We're gonna go shower, you need to see." He put me in the car and buckled me in before doing the same for himself.

His hand was on my thigh, massaging and gripping at my skin.

"Relax." I said, placing my hands over his.

"I can't."

"Why?"

"You're unreal."

I pulled at the sun visor and he shut it.

"No. A real, big mirror."

I hummed an okay as we got home and in the door I realized flowers were everywhere.

I smiled.

"Are you hungry? I have blood for you." He said and my throat burned suddenly.

Bitterness.

"That's disgusting." I groaned.

"I know." He said and I smiled.

"Sorry for the torture."