Elira Abbot

I watched romance movies the entire day, my taste growing more erotic with each film as the intimate scenes would get more intense with every film.

It started cute and teen like, then every one I chose was... better.

I craved him. His touch, voice mouth. I wanted to feel his bare body on mine and have him fuck me into oblivion.

So today I couldn't help myself but satisfy one of my cravings purely to see the gratitude and pleasure on his face.

Call me a whore, I'm absolutely his whore.

I walked back downstairs where he was making food.

"Aren't I supposed to cook? What if you poison me with your lack of taste?" I asked.

He shrugged.

"Oh well, then I guess you'll have to join me on the side of the non-living."

"Don't tease."

"Tease? Do you not see what you're wearing?" He turned, his sleeves rolled up on his arms, bearing his pale skin blemished in thick veins.

"I have needs too." I blushed.

He quirked a brow, blue eyes smearing a purple shade till they reached red.

"Needs? Am I not satisfying you, Elira?" He asked, stalking toward me.

"You...are."

"But?"

"But I want more."

"Of what?"

"You."

"Let's get married-"

"You said you don't want to fuck me while I'm human, I disagree."

He hummed in understanding, hands now on the island counter facing me.

"I'm much more aware of my strength than you are."

"We're going to make it work."

"Why?"

"Because I'm desperate."

"For what, sweetheart?"

"For you to fill me." I glared and his face sunk inward with starvation, his glare a thousand more times terrifying.

Divine.

"Yeah? Well let's make a deal."

"What?"

"I'll fuck you human. But my venom will be in your bloodstream incase I kill you. So if I kill you, you come back dead and I fuck you again. How does that sound, little girl?" He said, his lips shiny with what I assume to be bitter venom he threatened to fill me with.

"Works for me." I felt my face burning and my clit throbbing.

"Good. Go wash your hands." He turned from me and I listened.

I came back and sat at the island where grilled cheese and tomato soup sat, steaming.

"This looks amazing." I grabbed the triangle cut grilled cheese, dipped it and took a bite.

I moaned, it was so fucking good.

He came behind me, hands on my thighs, moving up my hips, feeling over my stomach before cupping my breasts in his hands.

His nose traced my throat.

I felt him bite and I hummed, eating with the buzz in my brain.

He took the same amount he had yesterday that kept me fine before kissing my throat and walking to the other side of the island to watch me.

His face was still sunken in and terrifying.

"Wasn't that supposed to help?" I reached, his hand grabbing my wrist before I could touch his face.

"I'm a different kind of starving, Elira." His voice was gravel against my ears.

"What're you gonna have to eat when I'm immortal?"

"You."

"But I'll be-"

"You're my eternal blood supply. The taste of your blood doesn't change and the quantity remains infinite as your body doesn't actually need it to live."

I hummed.

"Let go." I whispered looking at my wrist and he brought it to his mouth, biting.

Actually watching it made me fear him, he drank and I panicked.

"Don't take too much." I whispered.

He didn't, but he let it be and didn't heal it.

"Tell me about how you want my cock." He said when I finished eating.

"Hm?"

"You heard me. Tell me." He whispered.

"I am not sure. I just want you doing whatever you want to me. I want to please you and let you use me. Grab me, slap me. I don't know I just want you filling me so I can only think about you."

He nodded, the red dissipating into black.

"Your eyes-"

"Keep talking." His voice was nearly demonic, deeper than I'd ever heard it, even when he had been starving.

"I-I want you to take me in every position you desire, I want you to use me to get any frustration out, nothing between us, just our skin and bodies, make me a mess, I know I need that from you, sir." I whispered, my voice trembling.

He stood, cheekbones defined more than ever, eyes sunken into darkness, body brooding, lip curled.

"I'll be back. I have to take a walk or something." He left and I froze.

Maybe that was a smart choice on behalf of him.