Kain Benedict

The Bible in this IS NOT quoting the real Bible, it's 100% different as this is based on supernatural creatures!

"Father Benedict. It's been ages." A voice stopped me in my tracks. I knew that voice far to well.

I turned on my heel.

"Victoria." I nodded politely.

She walked to me. "You look so handsome."

I felt tense.

"I've never seen you so casual. You're beautiful." She beamed.

"Appreciate that."

"I truly thought you died. I take flowers to the cathedral for you every year the day you died."

I know.

"Are you still stuck in your ways father? You know, abstinent and non-marital?" She asked.

"I'm unsure."

"Well, if you need help figuring that out, I'm always here." She smiled.

I nodded.

"Alright. Don't hold your breath." I turned and started waking from her.

She tried seducing me when she was 16 and in my teachings. That day in age it was normal I suppose society wise, I understand times are different and she looks about 25 at least now, regardless I had always felt wrong of her and felt she was promiscuous and indecent.

I was starving.

God I was fucking hungry.

My throat was burning, my mouth bitter.

I walked around, inhaling.

Nothing was good. No one was good enough.

Sweet. I smelt her.

I followed, listening to voices and hearts.

I felt like hunting her, not letting her know I was here.

Then I heard muffled screams, that rhythm too familiar to when she was scared.

I followed the sound and saw a woman holding her down against a wall in a back way, trying to have her.

"Let's not." I said and the woman glared at me, releasing Elira who ran pathetically into my arms.

"Who are you?"

"Older than you. Leave her alone. Find someone else." I said and she scoffed.

"You're lucky, girl. He may not be able to save you next time." She sneered.

She was trembling, clutching to my shirt.

She looked up at me, hunger must've covered my face because she looked scared.

"I'm not the person to run to, Elira." I warned.

"I know you won't kill me. Or I hope you don't. She would've." She whispered.

I grabbed her jaw, lifting her face, bringing her to her tiptoes.

"I'm hungry. Starving. I'm going to go mad." I whispered and she squealed as I bit at her cheekbone, kissing her forehead.

"You have two choices. I have you here, you're to be silent, or, you come with me and I have you on the floor of my cathedral, if you scream, I don't care." I said.

"Can you not make me pass out?"

"I can't make any promises." I said.

"Cathedral."