Kain Benedict

The hunger in her eyes was primal and stunning, her expression was confident, eyes pinned on me as I stood from behind her.

I knew she couldn't regulate the intensity of her emotions yet, hopefully this'll help her calm her ass down.

I spat, wetting my cock as I pressed myself into her and her eyebrows knitted together in pleasure, a small moan coming from her as I wrapped my left hand around her throat, my right on her hip as I fucked her slowly at first, the feeling absolutely divine.

She reached for my hand with her left one and our rings reminded me that this woman was my wife, that thought making everything better.

"Faster-" she gasped and I did, quicker, finding a rhythm, our skin hitting together perfectly.

"My little wife taking my cock so nicely." I hummed in her hear and she smiled with pleasure.

"You feel so good inside me." She moaned.

I hummed, my hand moving from her hip, fisting her hair and she giggled in excitement, making me only thrust harder and deeper.

I looked along her body at the faded scars I'd given her when she was human.

Beautiful girl.

She met my thrusts with strength, moaning as she pressed against me, wiggling herself for something more.

"More-" she whimpered, her face covering in black blood vessels, rather than just the coloring of her eyes being black, her white eye including the whites were black, giving her a demonic look.

The vessels swelled down to her neck and I was fascinated.

"More!" She gripped the marble so firmly it cracked.

I removed myself from her, dragging her by her hair to our bed, my body on fire, my entire self heating as I spread her legs and ate her pussy till my face was dripping in her juice.

She clutched at my hair. "You look like me." She hummed with a smirk.

I kissed her, lifting her legs over my shoulders, pushing into her and she cried out.

"Fuck me!" She cried and I kissed her, her mouth sweet and soft, mine firm and giving her the taste of herself.

I thrusted hard and quick, her nails digging into my back as I sucked her bottom lip into my mouth and she gasped for air.

She screamed, body trembling as she came, the veins threading along her entire body before completely dissipating.

She looked at me with soft grey eyes, admiring me almost as I leaned down, biting her throat and drinking from her, filling myself without worry of her life.

"You fuck me so good." She hummed, nails still in my back, since they were pointed I could feel my blood trickling down my body.

I kept going, the taste and smell of her driving me to my last few thrusts as I came inside her and she gasped,

"Fuckkkk." She wiggled against me and I pulled from her neck.

I kissed her and she moaned, removing her nails and putting them in my hair.

I watched the black veins move down my arms, to the tips of my fingers before leaving me entirely.

I got off her, bringing her up with me as we stood.

"I love you." She whispered.

There was no heartbeat and I felt myself panic.

"What?" She asked.

I grabbed her face.

I was so used to her looking one way, this was incredible but also terrifying.

"Talk to me." I whispered and she hugged me.

"When I woke up, my first thought was you. I could smell you on me. I felt so different. I feel so different. I'm used to my heart hammering in my ears when I'm around you." She sighed against my chest.

I pet her hair, soothing my anxiety.

"I'm sorry. This feel unreal to me to. You look so different." I said and she looked up at me.

"I promise I'm not. Just a bit emotional is all." She smiled.

I brought her back to the bathroom and turned her around.

"Wow." She whispered.

"This is what I saw today." I showed her, her eyes dancing all over herself.

"This is me?" She touched her face.

"I know." I smiled.

"Do you still like it? Why are my eyes different?"

"I'm not sure. Mine used to be brown too. And I think you're so beautiful. But I didn't expect so much to change. It'll take me a second, but your voice and skin is still the same even though we are the same temperature now." I smiled.

She peered up at me, eyes still doe like, the purpose of the gaze still the same.

"I love you. Very much. I hope you know that." She reached up, cupping my face.

"I love you, my wife." I kissed her forehead, turning and starting our shower.