Kain Benedict

I was shocked some people came to see me.

As a priest. Asking advice of me.

Asking me to hear them.

It was late, I locked the cemetery gates, not wanting to be bothered.

Human burdens were so different now. Their worries so... so simple yet they over analyze it.

I removed my belt, getting more comfortable.

Being one of the headships of the town, I've been given money so I've bought clothes for myself and I'm learning the economy to save for a home.

I'm adapting quicker than expected.

I heard a knock on the doors and I sighed, undoing the lock as Elira stared up at me.

Her lips were purple in color and she was showered and in...small pajamas.

But the purple wasn't because it was cold, her eyes carried a drunken glaze

I sighed.

"Father." She whispered.

I moved and she came inside, her steps so soft.

"What brings you here?" I asked and shut the door.

She looked up at me, tilting her head.

"I tried lying down and sleeping."

"But?"

"But I have drunken sins." She whispered softly, only a supernatural being could hear her quiet tone.

I nodded and walked up the isle, stopping at the front of the church, where my coffin lies and the place I used to stand to preach.

She followed slowly.

She stopped in front of me, and as I explained earlier, she got down on her knees slowly, peering up at me with a soft gaze.

"What have you done?" I asked, pushing my hands into my pockets.

"I got drunk. Wasted. I danced with guys in promiscuous ways, made out with one who didn't like the bite you left but he didn't care." She sniffled, not emotional but she looked tired.

"Mmm." I nodded.

I was angry. Envy and jealousy pitting in my gut.

"I was fine. I didn't think a lot about it until I came back and got some shit to sober me up a bit. Showered and lied down. I did what you told me not to do. I don't feel bad necessarily, it was a fun, college experience. But I thought about you when I danced and kissed."

"What did you think, my darling?" I asked.

"Your hands on me. Your lips. Isn't that a sin as well? Letting my thoughts get so messy like that?"

"Not when it's about me." I answered.

"Isn't that biased?"

"Absolutely."

She looked down at my shoes.

"Forgive me father for I have disobeyed you and sinned." She said and when I used to get told those words, there was no way I could fall into the temptation of it.

But she did everything right. I was tempted by her in the worst of ways.

She was my first experience with feelings. My first kiss as pathetic as it was.

"You're forgiven once those disgusting bruises on your lips heal." I grabbed her jaw, lifting her gaze up to me.

"Thank you. I appreciate your generosity."

I hummed at the submission in her eyes.

"How can I make it up until then?" And I could tell if she was 100% in her own sobriety, these words would never spill from her mouth.

I offered my hands, she took them, standing.

"Go home, sleep, in the morning I want you here, I need to eat and bend you over my knee when you can think straight."

"Yes father.

"Let's get you home."

-

I dropped the woman and looked at the mess I made all over my white shirt and sighed.

Elira pulled open the doors, the creaking very loud and she frowned at me.

"What?"

"I thought I was coming so you could eat."

I smirked.

"Jealous, darling?" I walked to her, grabbing her hands in mine.

It was cold, snowing outside as her hands were dry and chilled. Not as cold as me, but enough for me to recognize that she wasn't the temperature I was used to her being.

"No." She frowned.

"I think you are. But let me put her outside." I walked to where I left her body, picking her up and dropping her on the snowy grass outside.

Then I shut the doors.

"It's freezing." She shivered.

"I'm sorry. I forgot you get cold." I frowned, there was no way I could give her heat.

"Are you no longer hungry then? I can leave-"

"You will do no such thing." I said sternly, my voice echoing through the cathedral, hitting her like stone as she trembled, fear slowly filling her eyes.

"Walk to me."

She did, slowly but she was now in front of me, brown, doe eyes peering up at me.

I cupped her cheek, tracing her lips with my thumb, the purple marks almost completely gone.

Just small dots of discoloration only I would notice.

I leaned down, kissing her.

She pulled back.

"Blood." She wiped her face with disgust.

I gripped her jaw, pressing my lips more firmly to hers, walking a few steps and turning so her back was on my casket and my thigh pressed the delicious place between her legs.

I got a moan, taking that opportunity to truly kiss her, tasting her in the best ways as she gripped onto my biceps.

She whimpered when I bit her bottom lip.

"Do you kiss all of your food like that?"

"Last I checked, I've kissed you multiple times and you're not the woman on the floor outside without a pulse."

"True." She whispered, blood outlining her mouth and I smiled, that doing something strange to me as my stomach stirred and my cock was firm against my zipper.

I wiped it, placing the pad of my thumb against her lips until she opened and sucked it from my thumb.

"That's my good girl." I hummed.

She had a small smile of pride on her lips.

I backed up, sitting in a chair without arm rests.

"Now, come bend over my knee."