"Is that my new nickname?" He laughed, letting the tip of his finger trace circles inside of you.

You frantically tried to push yourself forward, but he slapped your thigh in response. You yelped and moaned, knowing that you were completely submitting to him.

"Beg." He said.

Your breathing hitched as you felt yourself falling into a state that you had never once dared to enter. "...Please..."

"More." He demanded.

"Please, Wriothesley. Please..."

He smirked, shoving his finger inside you. You moaned loudly from the feeling, your motions causing the cuffs to slap together as he pushed and pulled inside of you.

"You're tight..." He hummed, feeling you wrap around him. With this, he slowly added another finger, using his other hand to press down onto your lower stomach.

You were a wreck by the time you felt him pumping in and out of you. Your legs started to close when he hit your spot, and he slapped your thigh again, pushing down on it to keep them from closing.

"...Whose pussy is this?" He muttered while watching your eyes roll back as he picked up his pace.

"...You—"

"Wriothesley? Wriothesley!"

A voice had called out beyond his bedroom, making you jolt. Wriothesley sighed and pulled his fingers out of you, looking back at his door.

"Who is it?" He called out.

"It's Sigewinne! Can you come out?"

You panted, trying to compose yourself. Before you could react, Wriothesley put his fingers in your mouth, leaning down to whisper to you.

"...We'll continue this later."

— Hours Later —

You finished your meal in the cafeteria, closing the box and sighing to yourself. It had been hours since you last seen Wriothesley, and your mind and body was anticipating the moment you would be submitting to him once again.

You fumbled over your box and empty glass as you tried to stand up. You had been hot and clumsy after he dominated you, and he had barely done anything. The thought of the aftermath made you shiver, wondering if you would even be able to walk the next day.

"Good evening." A new chef said as you placed your box and glass on the counter.

"Evening." You replied.

"Have you been well?" He smiled innocently at you.

You nodded. "Just missing the surface."

"Your sentence isn't long. You'll be back up there in no time." He said.

"Right..." You walked off, keeping your gaze from others.

You didn't necessarily think about the ending of your sentence much. Of course, it was something you were looking forward to, but now that you clearly fell for Wriothesley... what would happen after you left the confines of the Fortress? Was forming a relationship with him the best idea?

You shook off your thoughts as you made your way to your room. Wriothesley didn't specify what time the two of you would meet again, but with the way Sigewinne was explaining a situation to him after you left, you knew it would be a while.

You sighed once more, turning down the hallway to go to your room. However, you ran into an unexpected guest on your way.

"...Y/N!"

You looked up to see Avice waving to you.

"Oh, hey." You said.

"I've been looking everywhere for you!" You noticed the panicked face she held.

"Why? What's wrong?" You placed your hands on your hips, watching her take a deep breath.

"I'm sure you know about the recent events, right?" She said.

"Yeah. I fell victim to it." You explained.

"Gosh, that's horrible..." Avice placed a hand on her heart. "But something else is going on."

You sighed. "It's always something going on here..."

"I know. But you have to listen to me." Her voice grew strict.

"...Okay?" You furrowed your brows.

She swallowed harshly. "Whatever you do, don't go to the production zone."

You blinked. "The production zone? Why?"

"The water levels have been rising around the Fortress. A panel broke in the production zone, causing it to flood over!"

You tilted your head. "Isn't that something small, though? I mean, all they have to do is patch it up."

Avice shook her head. "The workers there... they all dissolved!"

You widened your eyes. "...The Primordial water..."

Avice's eyes swelled with tears.

"Faissolle... he was there..."