On The Run

*Daniel's POV*

I decided to stop and sit behind a tree. I can hear the sirens and see blue and red lights flash everywhere. I can see Sick Minds from here, but I have to find a way in. Its surrounded by police and they're all searching the forests for me.

I looked at my watch and saw that it's 6:30pm. Dinnertime. I got up and walked towards Sick Minds. Quickly I hid behind a tree, before a cop could see me.

After the cop had left I made my way towards Sick Minds. There was a hidden door no one knew about, but me. I looked around. No ones here. I ran for it and made my way towards the door. After reaching the door I slowly opened it, only to hear gun shots go towards my direction.

*Eliana's POV*

I was sitting with Jack waiting at the Health Aid Center. They had put Jeremiah to sleep because of his crazy "out bursts." We still don't know where, or what happened to Daniel. I felt Jack's hand on my shoulder trying to reassure me. I realize suddenly I've been trembling all this time.

The moment Jeremiah walked out of the office we ran towards him. He looked at me and we both hugged. We kept hugging until finally we heard shots coming from the west side of Sick Minds.

Jeremiah started running towards the east, thinking it was coming from there. Jack pointed towards the west, and accidently punched Nurse Nami considering she was running towards the shooting.

We started running towards the west. Suddenly Jeremiah stopped us and looked down the hall way. The shooting was happening there. Jack started walking towards the door, and suddenly he took a few steps back, and then finally fell to the ground. Blood was spilling out of his shoulder and going everywhere. Just before I could reach for Jack, Jeremiah tackled me to the floor. My head banged against the floor and everything started turning dark. Just before I closed my eyes, I saw. Daniel had fallen to the ground and everything suddenly went dark.

*Nurse Parker's POV*

"Nami, Quick grab Eliana and I'll take Jack to the health aid center. Jeremiah..." I looked at him kneeling at the ground. He was holding onto Daniel. "I won't leave him Nurse Parker. I won't." He looked down at Daniel held his hand and wiped away Daniel's tears.

The police had been chasing Daniel down, thinking he was the serial Killer on the lose. Even though they hadn't shot Daniel, he was still in shock. After being shot at for about 100 times.

*Daniel's POV*

I layed there, holding onto Jeremiah's hand. Staring at the woods, where the police once stood. I can still hear the shots they fired. I don't know why, but I couldn't move. Seeing all those cops trying to kill me.

It was like some kind of Test. As if I were a disease and the bullets being the dose to make me go away. Suddenly I stood up, and closed the door. I looked around to see Jeremiah, Nurse Parker, and Nurse Nami staring at me.

"I'm sorry." Was all I could say. I walked to my room and layed in bed. I was sorry and I didn't know why. Jeremiah walked into my room suddenly carrying something In his hand that was small and round.

He sat next to my bed, placed the round figure on my bed. It was a black kitten with green eyes.
"Here you go My Love, a kitten. Go on a run again, and I swear.. you won't be alone when you do."

I looked at the Kitten, looked at Jeremiah and said "His name will be Jer Jer." Suddenly I leaned close towards Jeremiah, I put my hand on his shoulder and I could feel him tense up. I leaned in closer, looked him in the eyes then his lips then back at his eyes. I leaned in a bit closer. Closed my eyes.

Thats when Alice walked in.

O,,O... OH
~Mikey1981Creed
~Evan_Peters_is_Bae