Nurse Nami

*Nurse Nami's POV*

I sat at the Health Aid center with a napkin up to my bloody nose. "If these damn kids don't stop punching me in the face I'm gonna get a nose job sooner or later." Nurse Parker walked up to me and handed me more napkins now that blood started dripping through the ones I was using. "Well at least you're not known as Hell On Heels." I took the napkins and put them against my nose. I got up and started looking at Jeremiah's file. "How long has he been here again?" "Three years. Poor kid, mother left him when he was only 10." "Well no Shit I'm reading the damn file."

  Just before I started to read about his Foster homes, Eliana walked in. "Nurse Nami, did any of my Harry Potter books come in today?" I turned around and looked at her. She changed into her Harry Potter Sweats along with her Bring Me The Horizon Tee. "Look, I told you none of that stuff is going to be given until Christmas. Now, be a dear and go to group therapy now yeah?" She stared at me, angrily. "I don't give a God damn when the Shit is suppose to be handed out just give me my God damn books for fucks sake." She punched me right in the face. "WOULD YOU KIDS PLEASE STOP PUNCHING ME IN THE FACE!?" She pushed me, then slapped me. "GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF WOMEN EVERYONE DOES IT!" She walked out smirking. Thats when I realize a gush of blood was coming out of my nose.

   Thats when I saw Nurse Parker holding onto Mr. Green. He had blood coming out from him. Blood was coming from his Nipple, Side, Thigh, Collar bone, and Knee. Quickly I cleaned up my blood and layed him onto the bed.

   "What the hell happened!?" He bit onto his shirt while Nurse Parker pulled out the staples. "I mentioned Nami to Jeremiah and he completely lost it. I swear he's going to be the Death of me one day" I ran to the cabinet and grabbed some band aids and rushed over to him.

"Hmph. Nah, you just gotta stop having those damn staple guns in your room." "Hah, well maybe I won't be the one to die because of him, maybe it'll be him to.. " I looked at him. "What do you..?" He cut me off and pointed towards the hallway.

  Right then and there stood Alice. She's only 11. The youngest we have here at Sick Minds. "Is my mom coming today?" Of course, being the daughter of the Warden she'd like to see her mother everyday knowing she works here. "She'll be arriving at 12pm today. Traffic. Sorry honey. She looked at me, held her Teddy bear. Her long jet black hair becoming undone from her bun. She stared at me with Icy Blue eyes. "OH.. Okay." She walked away towards group therapy.

I turned around, looked back at Mr. Green. Later around 7:20 he finally left the health aid center and so did I. There's something about what he said that makes me wonder. I passed by group therapy, looking at Alice, then putting on my coat.

I'm guessing, D.O.T.S. is on it's way.

~Mikey1981Creed
~Evan_Peters_is_Bae