The room is adorned with tasteful decor, showcasing the olive green and white color scheme. A piece of artwork featuring lush green foliage hung on one wall, complementing the overall aesthetic. Floating shelves adorned with white and green vases, candles, and small plants added a touch of sophistication and lend an organic feel to the space.

Soft, sheer white curtains gently sway with the breeze, allowing glimpses of the lush greenery outside to peek through. The combination of the olive green and white color palette gave the room a timeless and calming ambiance, creating a space where you can relax, unwind, and feel at peace.

My luggage was already neatly arranged in the room, a thoughtful touch from the other staff and the employers. I took a moment to appreciate the luxurious amenities, from the cozy seating area to the elegant writing desk, providing me with the perfect space to rest, work, and unwind.

Filled with gratitude for the opportunities that brought me to this magnificent mansion, I thanked Emma for her guidance and assistance.

"It's my pleasure ma'am" she gave me a polite smile. "Please call me Luna" hesitancy flashed in her eyes but she didn't argue with me.

"I'll leave you to settle in but do not take too long, we still need to prepare the food for the guests and we haven't started anything in the kitchen because we're waiting for you. When you are ready use the intercom to call for me, I'm pretty sure you aren't familiar with the routes of the mansion" I nodded in understanding and she left.

It's a good thing my things were arranged already. I locked my door and quickly stripped out of the dress I was in. I grabbed the signature chef uniform from the humongous wardrobe and set it on my bed.

I took off my jewelries but left my wristwatch on. I went into the luxurious bathroom and turned the faucet on. I splashed a good amount of water on my face and when I felt satisfied I stared at myself in the mirror and mentally encouraged myself.

I put on my chef coat and strode purposefully through the grand halls of the mansion. Although Emma asked me to call her when I was done i didn't see a need for that because I already took note of route that led me to the kitchen from my room.

I arrived at the kitchen to find two chefs and Emma waiting patiently for my arrival. Emma recognized my presence and her lips turned upward in a smile.

"She's here" she announced and the other chefs welcomed me with bright smiles. "Welcome chef Luna"

"Good afternoon, I'm sorry I'm late" I quickly sent an apology but they waved it off. "You are actually right in time chef by the way I'm Austin" the male introduced himself. His brunette hair was covered with a chef cap and an apron protected his white shirt. His hazel eyes glowed friendly and his face was free from facial hair.

"Nice to meet you Austin" I stretched my arms out for a handshake which he didn't hesitate to take.

"I'm lily" the female chef introduced herself.

"Nice meeting the both of you. So let's get go work?" I clapped my hands excitingly and they shared a glance which made me confused.

"Did I say something?" Emma chuckled and shook her head.

"Aren't you going to give us your kitchen rules? Your kitchen pet peeves, how you would want to act so we can work efficiently, what you expect from us... you know things like that" she explained the reason for their shared glance. I smiled and shook my head.

"There's no need for that. First of all I'm not your boss, as far as I'm concerned we are all colleagues. Second of all, you're all chefs so I'm pretty sure you already know about the what not to do in the kitchen, those are my pet peeves although I don't appreciate using a phone, AirPods, headphones or any other gadgets in the kitchen. Aside that I'm good to go.