chapter 17

As Issei's boosted Dragon God of Eternity form unfolded, the celestial energy radiating from him rippled through the fabric of reality, causing a cascade of events that reverberated across multiple factions in the cosmic expanse.

**Scene One: Olympus**

**Hera's Disciples:**
In Hera's sanctuaries, her devoted disciples witnessed the erasure of their goddess with disbelief. The once-stable celestial realm trembled as a result of Issei's unleashed power. Ethereal storms, remnants of their recent clash, swept through Olympus, causing divine structures to crumble. The disciples, now faced with the absence of their divine leader, questioned the very foundations of their faith.

Dimension gap

  Great Red, who had played a role in Issei's transformation, felt the cosmic shockwaves. Great Red, the dragon god of dreams, observed as the very fabric of the dreamlike cosmos danced to the rhythm of the boosted Dragon God of Eternity.

Great red:His awakening sends ripples across the dreamscape. A mortal wielding the might of dreams and infinity—an anomaly that defies even our dragon wisdom.

**Scene Three: Underworld**

**Hades and Underworld Denizens:**
In the Underworld, Hades and the denizens felt the consequences of Issei's cosmic transformation. Eruptions of ethereal fire and quakes echoed through the Stygian realms. Souls wailed as the very foundation of the Underworld shook with the cosmic resonance. Hades, normally stoic, gazed upon the upheaval with an air of solemn recognition.

Hades:The Dragon God of Eternity—his power disrupts the balance between life and death. The Underworld feels the reverberations of a cosmic force that transcends our domain what have I done

**Scene Four: Heavens**

**Michael and Divine Council:**
In the heavens, Michael and the divine council bore witness to the celestial upheaval. Ethereal storms encircled the divine thrones, and lightning crackled with a dissonant rhythm. The once-stable realm of gods now faced the aftermath of Issei's unleashed power.

Michael:it seems a being  become a force beyond our divine comprehension. The very heavens shake in response to his awakening

Gabriel: what kind of being is causing all this

Author: you're welcome (my own fan art of Gabriel)

Michael looked at his sister while shaking his head

Michael: I don't know sister I don't know

**Mortal Realms**

** world:**

On mortal several countries unaware of the celestial drama, felt the consequences in the form of inexplicable natural disasters. Storms, earthquakes, and cosmic anomalies perplexed the mortal inhabitants. Countries faced crises of unprecedented magnitude, with rulers questioning the source of these otherworldly calamities.