chapter 14

A possible beef with the Olympians part 7

Issei stood alone, a solitary beacon of defiance against Pluto, the harbinger of death, and his relentless Grim Reaper army. The air crackled with tension as they locked eyes, and a sinister grin twisted Pluto's skeletal visage.

Pluto: I won't let you get in our way red dragon emperor

Issei:shut the fuck up and let's do this already

With a wave of his bony hand, Pluto commanded his legions of Grim Reapers to advance. The black-robed specters closed in on Issei, their lifeless eyes fixed on their quarry. Issei tightened his grip on his Boosted Gear, his red armor pulsating with power.

BOOST BOOST BOOST BOOST BOOST

The battle began with a ferocious clash of energies. Issei's crimson aura collided with the dark, otherworldly forces that emanated from Pluto's scythe. The impact sent shockwaves that rippled across the barren battlefield, shaking the very foundations of the supernatural world.

Issei moved with unparalleled speed, ducking and weaving to evade Pluto's lethal strikes. Each swing of Pluto's colossal scythe left trails of impending doom in its wake. The Grim Reapers, under their master's command, attacked in a relentless wave, their scythes and ethereal chains closing in on Issei from all directions.

Issei: as expected of mongrels you're all pathetic

BOOST BOOST BOOST BOOST BOOST

Issei: MULTIPLE DRAGON SHOT

Issei's Boosted Gear flared with power, and he unleashed a barrage of crimson energy projectiles, slicing through the Grim Reapers with precision. The battlefield was bathed in an eerie, crimson glow as the ethereal beings disintegrated into nothingness.

But Pluto was undeterred. With a wicked laugh, he sent an army of shadowy constructs to assail Issei. These shadowy beings swarmed him, their touch draining his strength with each contact. Issei's armor cracked under the relentless assault, and his resolve was put to the test.

Issei:not bad really

Summoning every ounce of his inner strength, Issei channeled the power of the Welsh Dragon ddraig to its fullest. His aura blazed with an intensity that outshone the moon itself. With a mighty shout, he unleashed a devastating wave of energy that dispersed the shadowy constructs, sending them fleeing from his power.

The battlefield trembled as Issei continued to press his advantage. He closed the distance between himself and Pluto, striking with unrelenting fury. Their clash created a whirlwind of energy that tore through the Grim Reapers, leaving a path of destruction in its wake.

Pluto, realizing he was in dire straits, unleashed his ultimate technique. He gathered an immense amount of dark energy, forming a colossal, swirling vortex of death that threatened to consume all. Issei could feel the oppressive force of this abyssal maelstrom, but he refused to yield.

With a tremendous surge of power, Issei charged straight into the heart of Pluto's dark tempest. His armor flared with blinding brilliance as he shattered the vortex and confronted Pluto head-on. With a single, earth-shattering punch, Issei sent Pluto hurtling into oblivion, his malevolent laughter silenced forever.