chapter 12

A possible beef with the Olympians part ,5

My Pov

I just finished defeating the likes of hand athena is still unconscious after a tie with Artemis

She's really strong infact both of them

But they kept on saying I Poisoned Zeus and caused the disappearance of ares

Something weird is going on

Heracles appeared and tries to calmly confront the red dragon emperor

I looked at Heracles,

Me::' he looks completely different from God of war '

His expression a mix of surprise and concern. He took a deep breath before responding,

Me: Heracles, I swear I had nothing to do with poisoning Zeus. I was just as shocked as everyone else when the accusations were made. I've been trying to clear my name and find out who's behind this.

K said as my armor disappeared revealing me with a calm expression

Heracles nodded slowly,

Heracles:I understand, Issei, and I'm not here to accuse you. I've known you for a while now, and you've proven yourself to us many times and some of us know you have nothing to do with it we  need to get to the bottom of this, for the sake of Olympus and possibly you

I agreed,

Me: you're right, Heracles. This situation is threatening the stability of Olympus and possibly the entire supernatural world, and I want to see it resolved just as much as you do. I've been investigating on my own, trying to gather any evidence that could point to the real culprit.

Heracles put a reassuring hand on my shoulder,

Good, we'll work together on this. But we must be careful. There are many powerful figures in Olympus, and some of them might have their own agenda. We can't trust anyone blindly."

I nodded

Me:Agreed. We should start by questioning those who were present when Zeus was poisoned. Artemis and Hermes accused me, but they might not be telling the whole truth. We need to get their side of the story.

Heracles replied,

Heracles:I'll talk to Artemis, and you can handle Hermes. But be cautious, Issei. Hermes is known for his tricks and deceptions. He might not be straightforward with you."

Issei thanked Heracles,

Me:I'll keep that in mind. And while we investigate, we should also consider potential motives. Who would benefit from Zeus's absence or downfall?

Heracles pondered,

heracles:There are a few who might, including some Titans who seek revenge. But it could also be an internal power struggle among the gods themselves. We can't rule out any possibilities.

I added,

Me:Right, we should also consult with other gods and gather their perspectives. Maybe they've noticed something we haven't. Together, we can piece together the truth.

The two of them discussed their plan further, strategizing on how to uncover the real culprit behind Zeus's poisoning. It was a long and challenging journey ahead, but they were determined to restore order to Olympus and clear Issei's name.

Heracles furrowed his brow as he continued,

Heracles:Issei, there's another piece to this puzzle that we can't ignore. Ares went missing shortly after a heated confrontation with Poseidon. We need to find out if his disappearance is connected to Zeus's poisoning.